Arden Courts of Anderson Twp.

6870 Clough Pike, Cincinnati, OH, 45244

Top nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Arden Courts of Anderson Twp.

Doris17 November 27, 2013

Arden Courts was the next facility near to my house. The staff was very nice. The room was satisfactory. However, I ruled it out because I didn't like fact that the food was brought in. To me it would be like meals on wheels. If they could prepare the food fresh daily in the facility, I thought that would be a plus. However, they didn't have a kitchen adequate to do that. I also didn't think it was quite as clean as the one where my husband was in. They had activities and they were doing arts and crafts when I was there.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Arden Courts of Anderson Twp.

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Location of Arden Courts of Anderson Twp.