Brookdale South Park

5326 Park Road, Charlotte, NC, 28209

Reviews of Brookdale South Park

May 29, 2014

By Bill46

Emeritus at South Park was very clean. They seemed to have a good program for memory loss patients. They had a good staff and good activities for patients there. Also one reason why I went there was because our memory loss doctor also visits there. Like the other facilities I visited, this one was exceptional as far as their staff and their programs for people with dementia or Alzheimer's.

February 28, 2014

By Lorrie2

Emeritus South Park is dedicated completely to memory care, which was what mom needed. The staff there was extremely helpful, very nice, and caring. The food was very good. It's very nice place. Mom has her own room, own closet, her own bathroom, and we were allowed to decorate her room for her.

August 27, 2013

By Pamela9

Emeritus was very good, but they didn't have any room for mom. The staff was very helpful and nice. They took me on a tour; the place was very spacious and nice. The only thing that I didn't care for very much was that they didn't have a garden area.

Photos of Brookdale South Park

Features of Brookdale South Park

• State Licenses: HAL-060-085

About Brookdale South Park

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale South Park