Brookdale Chapel Hill | Memory Care

2230 Farmington Drive, Chapel Hill, NC, 27517

Reviews of Brookdale Chapel Hill | Memory Care

caring11061 November 16, 2012

Clare Bridge of Chapel Hill is a nice facility. It was a surprised visit so they didn't know I was coming. I got to the dining hall before I found someone who offered to help me. A staff from that facility was very nice, showed me rounds and told me more than he needed to. He told me about how they care for their patients and also about couple of people that have walked out but they quickly found them. It was good that he shared to me about it but I guess it happens everywhere. I think they should keep the place more secure. The memory area is quite secure, but for people who are more independent they are just roaming around.

pattyanne July 27, 2011

Our deceaced mother received care here. Although the building is not new, the staff more than makes up for this!! We had mom at a facility that looked good, but we moved her into Clare Bridge later, and will forever be grateful for the memory care professionalism and consistently patient, caring and attentive staff. There is very low staff turnover at Clare Bridge, and family support meetings - both of which say a lot about the leadership.

From Brookdale Chapel Hill

At Brookdale Chapel Hill we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Chapel Hill are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Features of Brookdale Chapel Hill