Harmony Point Memory Care | Cedar Park, TX

1201 Arrow Point Drive, Cedar Park, TX, 78613

Reviews of Harmony Point Memory Care | Cedar Park, TX

Daniel25 February 15, 2016

My mother is in Aria Memory Care. It's a nice and clean community and the facilities are fairly new. There are about 24 to 30 residents there. It's not very big, it's just right. The facility is nice. Her apartment is a one-bedroom, which is semi-private. They have activities everyday. I would recommend them. I have no problems with them.

Beth39 July 07, 2015

The environment is very homey with wide hallways and good accessibility, and the staffing is fairly adequate. Aria Memory Care has about 24 residents in two different blocks; there’s not a lot of residence on any one hall, so that’s good. The food appears to be good; my mother says it’s good. They don’t really have activities outside the facility because of their memory care issues, but they do have some; the two different wings have different kinds of arts and crafts, bingos, exercises, and music. She has friends there; the staff seems to be nice and caring.

Julielovesstars September 15, 2014

Aria is truly one of a kind. My husband's uncle is a resident there and we go in town to visit frequently. I just can't get over what a beautiful place this is. Beth is absolutely wonderful. When we visit there is always something going on and Beth the executive director calls us by our first name and also asks us how our family is doing and how our daughters graduation went. It really is such a great place. Alzheimers is such a hard thing for families to go through and it is refreshing to have places like Aria for people like us to rely on will take the best care of our loved ones and will handle it in a positive way. It is always so joyous and cheery when we visit and we really love it. You wouldn't be making a bad choice if you moved your family to Aria.

Andy3 February 13, 2014

Aria Memory Care is safe, secure and nice and the food is good. The facilities there are really nice and new. The people there are very nice. I got a room for my mom, it's nice. I like the quality of the facility and the quality of the residents. They have exercise, arts and craft, hair salon and they do games. My parents seem happy there.

From Harmony Point Memory Care

Harmony Point Memory Care is a family owned and operated senior living community offering exceptional Alzheimer and Dementia care. Our goal is to provide the finest assisted living and memory care community anywhere. The enhancement of life to our residents will come from our strong commitment to quality of care, the family values we incorporate, and attempt to assist each resident to achieve a higher intellectual capacity through therapeutic applications.

Our family shares the dream of enriching the lives of the dementia resident and their families. We embrace a passion and love for the residents we serve. We carefully screen all our employees to ensure that they share our vision and can deliver the compassion desired. Our goal at Harmony Point Memory Care is focused on “living life at its highest level”.

Features of Harmony Point Memory Care