Memory Care Facilities near Castle Rock, Colorado
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 28 reviews for Castle Rock Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
What Are the Signs That It's Time to Put Alzheimer's Patient in Assisted Living?
Question: "My mom tries to run off every home nurse who tries to help her." Read more about what you can do if you're faced with the same type of situation with your loved one and when it is time to move to assisted living care with a memory care unit.
What to Do When Parents Must Live Separately: 6 Tips to Help Them Cope
Article: It's heartbreaking, but common: One parent needs more care than the other can provide at home. If your parents must live separately because of assisted living or memory care, these 6 expert tips will help you cope with the transition.
Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
Question: Read expert advice about the differences between independent living and assisted living and learn more about what's best for you, as well as options for memory care and continuing care communities.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?