Memory Care Facilities near Castle Rock, Colorado
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 7 reviews for Castle Rock Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
What Are the Signs That It's Time to Put Alzheimer's Patient in Assisted Living?
Question: "My mom tries to run off every home nurse who tries to help her." Read more about what you can do if you're faced with the same type of situation with your loved one and when it is time to move to assisted living care with a memory care unit.
How Do I Convince My Dad to Get Tested for Dementia?
Blog Post: Seeing signs of dementia in a parent and persuading them to get tested are two different things. How to approach the sensitive issue of dementia and seeking in-home care, care from home health agencies or memory care help.
V.A. Benefits Finder: For Older Veterans and Their Families
Article: Veterans and their families may have several benefits available to them through the Department of Veterans Affairs (V.A.). Here, discover home health agencies, in-home care options, assisted living, memory care, nursing home, and other long-term care benefits offered.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?