Eastbrooke Gardens

Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Eastbrooke Gardens

March 31, 2014

By Betty47

The entire staff is so caring and supportive. The Valentine Party was huge success. The activities Director held a candlelight meal for residents and spouses which was great. I'm so glad to have found this facility.

April 30, 2013

By Joanne7

Having mom in Eastbrook Gardens is the best move I made for her. My mom is a friendly person. She comes from a strong Christian background. She always says "God Bless You" to the staff. She always hugs and kisses them and the staff handles that so well. There was no rejection. They embrace her for who she is. They are like family to her. Everyone handles my mother well.

December 08, 2012

By Gatortrek

Eastbrooke Gardens is an amazing place!! My mother entered as a resident on Nov. 1st of 2012 and it was a difficult thing to do. We followed the recommendations of the staff and Mom made a great transition. they provide a lot of fun activities for the residents and are very quick to answer any questions you have about the care they provide and concerns you may have. this is the first time I have had to place a parent in a residence like this and I am so happy with the results. One of the things I appreciate is how much they make it seem like they are caring for their own family member. It is that sense of family that i so enjoy. We visit often because of the welcome we get from the staff!! Thank you to staff: Mary, Jamie, Ellen, Amanda, Douglas, Maria and all the others who make eastbrooke Gardens a great place for a relative with alzheimers/dementia. Thank you!!!

Photos of Eastbrooke Gardens

Features of Eastbrooke Gardens

• Diabetic
  • Kosher
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt

• Spanish

About Eastbrooke Gardens

Eastbrooke Gardens is a dementia and memory care facility in Casselberry, FL that specializes in the housing and care of patients with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Contact Eastbrooke Gardens for more details on memory care services and rates.

Map of Eastbrooke Gardens