Brookdale Cary

7870 Chapel Hill Road, Cary, NC, 27513

Reviews of Brookdale Cary

September 12, 2014

Everything at Clare Bridge is all right. The room is adequate. The food is acceptable. The recreational activities are all right. The manager is good. Overall, I think we made a good choice. They have town square activities and movies. Half of the people there are so far gone in Alzheimer's that they don't participate, but they get about half the people to participate in activities. This place is totally memory care. My wife has been there since October 2013. She gets confused, but she has finally become acclimated, and just the other day she said, "I'm doing all right and this is where I need to be."

July 16, 2012

By wolf1

Activities and upscale facility designed for dementia and Alz patients. Care for my father was adequate though times not outstanding.

May 30, 2012

By caring5251

The facility was extremely polite and welcoming on my visit. The place was clean. They are a very bright open facility and I also like the view. It's very nice, comforting and relaxing. The place was very well-maintained and there's no foul odor. The staff was very engaged with the residents and the residents seemed to be in good condition. They were playing music and doing crafts when I went there. With regards to pricing I think the cost is along the same line with the other facilities so they're pretty much average.

June 18, 2011

There are planned activities, nutritious food, clean rooms, and most importantly, a caring staff that seem to care about the residents. I'm very comfortable knowing my mom is well cared for, and kept safe.

Photos of Brookdale Cary

Features of Brookdale Cary

• State Licenses: HAL-092-023

About Brookdale Cary

At Brookdale Cary we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Cary are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale Cary