Reviews of Allay Senior Care of Meyers Lake
Linda054818 December 08, 2016
I visited this facility
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review on your first visit! I do hope you'll be back when the time is right and we can be here for you and your loved one.
From Allay Senior Care of Meyers Lake
Welcome to Allay Senior Care of Meyers Lake
At Allay Senior Care, our promise is to provide exceptional care and comfort to Alzheimer’s and Dementia patients and their families. To that end, we offer competitive, all-inclusive pricing that stays constant even as the need for care increases. Families can rest assured knowing their loved ones will continue to receive the best possible care in an environment that is truly person-centered.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease Care
- 24-hour supervision and care in a safe & secure building
- Activities that enhance quality of life
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Medication assistance
- 3 home cooked meals and snacks
- Personal hygiene and incontinence supplies and help
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Cable TV
- Monthly beautician/barber appointments
Respite & Day Care
At Allay, we recognize that caring for loved ones with memory loss can be challenging. We offer respite care to help both you and your loved one rest and rejuvenate. All services above are included with this price.
Activities and Events
At Allay, we offer meaningful, activities to enrich the lives of patients suffering from Alzheimer’s and Dementia. In some cases, individuals with memory loss have trouble organizing and participating in various activities. We offer flexible, individualized activities to ensure that dementia residents at every stage feel productive while retaining as much independence as possible.
Our activities meet the needs of our residents socially, spiritually, physically, intellectually, occupationally, and emotionally, and include:
- Social activities: coffee socials; happy hour; intergenerational activities; family night held every month to bring our families together for some camaraderie, refreshments & entertainment.
- Spiritual activities: bible study, communion services, and weekly church services.
- Physical activities: exercise; stretches; gardening in our raised gardens; walking groups in our indoor and outdoor pathways; games that incorporate upper and lower body exercise- ring toss, bocce ball, bowling, golf, bean bag toss, and balloon volleyball.
- Intellectual activities: games; currents events; bingo; puzzles; trivia; scrapbooking; ceramics; crafts; and art therapy- painting, coloring, and drawing.
- Occupational activities: folding laundry, baking/cooking groups, and individualized activities that residents can participate in that remind them of the jobs they held throughout their lifetimes, whether it be a fulltime career or a loving housewife.
- Emotional activities: reminiscing; pet therapy, music therapy- including music played during meals, sing-a-longs, karaoke, entertainment, and used to enhance emotional and cognitive functioning and reduce nervousness and agitation.
It’s not always possible to care for family members with Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia at home. When caring for a loved one in theirs or your home becomes unsafe, families can turn to Allay Senior Care for help. We take admissions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call today for a tour, or read more about Allay’s unique services and activity-based care for dementia patients.
What Makes Us Special
The only Dementia Specific Assisted Living community in Stark County, Allay Senior Care offers the services and activity-based care needed to help your loved one thrive. At Allay, we accept individuals with all stages and degrees of memory loss. Our dedication to person-centered care helps ensure all of our residents feel a sense of peace and belonging in our community. We provide the specialized care that other establishments are not trained to give, therefore we can help individuals who are having trouble adjusting at their present facility.
Features of Allay Senior Care of Meyers Lake
- Minimum Rate: $3950/month
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- Studio Apartments
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Resident Transportation
- Party Space
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Security Gate
- Laundry For Linens
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Medication Management
- Physical Therapy
- Religious Services
- Lectures Discussions
- Book Clubs
- Fitness Room
- Arts And Crafts
- Va Benefits Consultation
- Financing Advice
- Guest Parking
- Guests At Mealtime
- Respite Care
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
Range of services
- Physical Therapy
- State Licenses: 04-2128 | 04-7508
Location of Allay Senior Care of Meyers Lake
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities