Ashe Gardens Memory Care

Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Ashe Gardens Memory Care

January 06, 2014

By Sharon38

We chose Ashe Garden for dad because of its location, cost, and the staff. They were one of the best places that we looked at. They were just very caring, helpful, open, and very understanding. They just have a very good staff there. Their rooms are nice and very spacious. Each room has its own private bath and for me that was nice. We are very happy with it. We haven’t eaten there, but we were there during meal times and the food looks very good. My father loves it. Their dining room is clean and neat. They do trips weekly and I know that he has been on several trips with them. They also do a lot of music. One of the things that we liked best about this place is that they did not have any type of deposit and it did not have any type of a fee associated with it. The facility itself is a little dated and that is the only thing that I would say, other than that we have been very, very happy with them.

December 11, 2013

By S H O C K E D

My Father stayed fourteen days and nights. He arrived there on Tuesday about 4;00 PM. Four days later on Saturday night we found out he had been in a room with no heat in it and it was in the mid 20s at night every night. When I saw him Saturday night it shocked me to see he had not been shaved since he got there. I am sure he had not had a bath either. Every time I went for a visit I was very disappointed with what I found like , 2:00 PM walking around with PJs on, lunch time when everyone was eating he was in his room with door closed with no pants or under wear on just shirt and shoes. I am very concerned about any one staying there. They really are on their on especially at night when they have little to no help there . All they are interested in is your money at this place. Some of the helped there even admitted this to us. If you love your family do not admit any of them to Ash Gardens!

December 09, 2012

By kaysh

my husband there but do not have a suppot person there and they dont care like they say im looking for another placement for him

Photos of Ashe Gardens Memory Care

About Ashe Gardens Memory Care

Our community serves those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia, and offers the comforts of home, a commitment to enhancing quality of life, and personal care services in a supportive environment that promotes independence. We add a personal touch to all that we do. Our staff work closely with residents and family members to appropriately meet their needs.

Map of Ashe Gardens Memory Care