Starting At: $5700

Payment Options

Contact for details

Accepting inquiries

About Silverado Oak Village

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community's warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.

Reviews of Silverado Oak Village

Average Rating: 4.4 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 5 Reviews

Posted by Rita30 April 27, 2015

My husband is in Silverado Oak Village. I think the staff is wonderful. He has a two-bedroom apartment. It is nice and big, and it has big, tall windows. They play games, and they have musicians come in the afternoon. I think the food and the dining room are good. We are free to eat there with him any time we want at no cost. They have lots of help, and I think the care is good.

Posted by a fellow reviewer October 04, 2014

I liked Silverado Oak Village the most. They worked a lot on memory care, which I thought as probably the best with our situation here, and I thought that was their finest point. The staff was really very good.

When you walked in, you would see a big activity room; everybody was there, and they were doing things. They had much more to offer for the people that were in there in trying to keep them losing what they had right now. The rooms were very nice and clean.

Posted by Sunbeam1 September 08, 2014

Not the worst but not the best. Care is sporadic, there is always an excuse about why your loved one isn't getting proper care e.g. Bathing, participation in activities. They don't appear to have a very organized setup either. Medication was given without permission. There is no method for giving individualized care, for example keeping track of resident preferences and needs. The facilitiy is bright but ask carefully what your loved one will be allowed to participate in. Not all residents are invited on trips out and the big solarium is only used for most severely affected leaving all the rest of the activities to take place in a large echoing space. Check the actually caregiver ratio esp in the evening and be sure this is right for your loved one

Posted by a fellow reviewer April 24, 2014

Everyone was very friendly at Silverado, and Mom moved into this facility about a week ago. They allow pets like cats and dogs. They also allow the staff members to bring in their children on the weekends to visit, and it is just a very homey atmosphere. The rooms are very big, modern, and clean. I was able to eat there, and their food was very good. They have all sorts of activities and various games, like bingo.

Posted by LoveAlways March 10, 2012

My grandpa was placed in this facility after being diagnosed with dementia. The rooms and amenities of the facility were clean, updated, and yet felt very homey. The staff was always very friendly and helpful and able to provide reassurance to family members. During his stay, my grandma would come and visit every day and the staff made sure to welcome her and develop a friendship with her which was very comforting. The facility also helped to set my family up with a social worker who was able to help with final arrangements and any emotional problems going on during the time. The security of the facility was also very reassuring, seeing as we had to be buzzed in and then had to check in with the front desk staff, who was always very upbeat. The staff made an effort to learn every member in my immediate family even though we only visited about once every other week. This facility did not feel like a hospital, but instead it was more of a community that was run by people who cared about their job and the general welfare of those staying with them.

Location of Silverado Oak Village

Features of Silverado Oak Village

• 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Monthly rent is all inclusive

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

Get Details