Parkside Inn

1613 SW 3rd Street, Boynton Beach, FL, 33435

Contact Now

Reviews of Parkside Inn

needformemorycare June 08, 2016

My aunt resided for many years here. The care was phenominal. It is a quaint building, so each and every patient (resident) who lives there gets their OWN independent needs met easily! I can't say easily, because I know the staff works VERY hard, but because it's small enough, staff truly does treat them all as if they are family. The administrator and her assistant are super friendly and loving to the ppl who live at Parkside. The medication nurses are amazing and attentive! The floor aids who actually do the bathing, toileting, feeding etc... well, I have no words to describe the caring and warmth that they showed on a routine basis! :)

Doctor S. October 16, 2015

My mother was at Parkside for 5 months. Seema (The DON) and her staff are extremely kind and caring. They know how to handle with grace and humor many of the difficult behaviors that result from memory problems. I would highly recomended Parkside to any patient with memory care issues.

anoldfriend August 13, 2015

I placed someone in the facility recently and can say that the folks working at this facility are very kind, caring, and I have to say it is genuine. It's not a show. These people truly care. Even when you call, the service in unbelievable. Memory care isn't easy, and these guys do an amazing job.

Jan-Sue May 20, 2014

I went to Parkside Inn, and this facility was a lovely facility. I The rooms are OK. I was impressed with the dining room. It was cheery. It was a pleasant-looking place.

Debbie00 June 25, 2013

They really take the time and effort to care for each and every resident, from their day room to the cafeteria they really go all out when it comes to the care of the people we love

From Parkside Inn

At Parkside Inn, our mission is to help family members handle difficult decisions for their loved ones. Aging is inevitable. Sometimes family members have nowhere to turn to find the proper level of care for their loved ones. We at Parkside Inn will provide and guarantee the highest quality care for your loved ones.

Members of our staff are well educated in the disease process and its disease management- receiving extensive training, continual updates, and refreshers courses throughout the years. We provided double logged hours of care compared to other facilities logged care hours. We make sure that our staff provide the highest quality care with compassion and love.

At Parkside Inn our mission is to provide Dementia Care with Dignity. At Parkside Inn we begin with an extensive assessments of resident’s requirements and preferences.We take the time to learn about our residents individual skills, interests, history, and home life. Then we develop a customizable plan outlining the services and programs the resident may require.

Parkside Inn’s design encourages meaningful wandering. Our community layout minimizes decision points to ensure residents will not become frustrated or disoriented. Our open design allows for professional staff monitoring while being unobtrusive. Our caring and positive environment, coupled with 24 hr staffing, allows staff to detect any changes in needs in a timely manner and meet those needs in a private and dignified way.

Located in Boynton Beach Florida, the Parkside Inn is a comfortable, home like setting offering your loved ones Alzheimer’s & Dementia assisted living with specialized care, understanding and patience. We are uniquely able to handle the needs of your family members who have been diagnosed with a memory disorder.

Features of Parkside Inn