Arden Courts of Bingham Farms

Reviews of Arden Courts of Bingham Farms

Overview of Ratings

3.5

August 14, 2012

My mom is currently in Arden Courts of Bingham Farms. She's been there for about a month now. I think there are people there that are absolutely wonderful but I do still think they are under staff. I am about to talk to one of the people there. I had to give some time to see how things work and see what I have observed, so I will be able to do that. I think mom is treated fine in the facility. I will recommend them to others, but I do think people need to follow up and be there and see what's happening and establish a relationship with the caregivers. Because ironically, the lowest paid people that worked at Arden Courts are the people with the most responsibility and that's caring for a family member.

August 04, 2011

By MichiganGCM

I've been to Arden Courts a number of times--on tours and working on community events. It's an assisted living facility that's completely secured for dementia care. They also offer hospice care on site. The facility is very nice. It's divided into "neighborhoods" and laid out in a kind of big circle around a courtyard, so the residents can walk around safely. Most of the rooms are single occupancy; a few are doubles. The rooms are small--just a room with a bathroom--but that's partly by design. They want the residents to be out and active, not stuck in their rooms. There's 24-hour nursing, and the care staff is warm and welcoming. They're always engaging and redirecting the residents. They have a full activities calendar, too, that includes evenings and weekends and tailors activities to each stage of dementia. Just two cautions: If a resident is too aggressive or combative, they'll require him or her to leave. And parking is limited. (It's located off busy roads in suburban Detroit, close to physicians' offices and not far from a hospital.)

Let Us Search For You

Care

Save Stress

Photos of Arden Courts of Bingham Farms

About Arden Courts of Bingham Farms

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
    • Frontotemporal dementia
    • Lewy Body dementia
    • Combination of dementia diagnoses
    • Parkinson's disease dementia
    • Pick's disease
    • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of Bingham Farms