Berea Alzheimer's Care Center

Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Berea Alzheimer's Care Center

February 11, 2014

By frananderson

The staff at Berea Center are very loving and caring. My grandmother is a resident at the facility. Their activity program has changed dramatically. Activities every evening until 8 pm. Grandma is always busy doing meaningful, purposeful activity. Berea Center is truly the experts on Dementia care.

November 29, 2013

By Caring72096850

I came across Berea by the social worker. This facility is not as fancy as the other facilities I've looked at so I?m giving this a 90% rate. They are really good and they are doing what they say. They assured me that my father would not be able get out and that?s important. The activities there falls a little short as far as the activity level, but then again I think it's because they are dealing with a little bit more dementia and Alzheimer?s patients.

About Berea Alzheimer's Care Center

Berea Alzheimer's Care Center is a dementia and memory care facility in Berea, OH that specializes in the housing and care of patients with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Contact Berea Alzheimer's Care Center for more details on memory care services and rates.

Map of Berea Alzheimer's Care Center