Seasons Belleair

Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Seasons Belleair

January 22, 2015

By rjames

I attended the House Warming at Seasons Belleair back in November 2014 . What a wonderful place. I was given a tour of the community and was so impressed with the state of the art security and that it was a community where residents can "wander without worry". The woman that toured us stressed that their residents were able to have access to the entire one story building. They have 2 outdoor, secured courtyards and the residents have planted flowers and herbs. I am a financial advisor and have seen a few memory care communities but Seasons is the one I will now be encouraging clients and families to visit.

January 18, 2015

By JTgrandson

I went with my mom to look for a place for my grandma. Super nice place and lots of space and lots of light. My grandma likes to listen to music and they have people come in everyday and play different types of music. I know this is the kind of place where my grandma will be safe and still have lots of things to do. I can even come and have lunch or dinner with her. I give this place a high five! This is where I want my grandma to live.

So glad you liked our community JT. We have many residents whose grandchildren come to visit. They enjoy the music programs that we have daily. I look forward to meeting you and your grandmother.

January 18, 2015

By Faye2518

Seasons Belleair was the first place I toured when I started my quest to find a place for my mom. Granted she does not need to move now but I wanted to be ready when the time comes. The community is beautiful! It has all the state of the art amenities that I had been told to look for. My mom enjoys being outside so having that available is important. They have 2 secured courtyards where my mom can be outside and enjoy the weather but still be safe. Everyone I met was very caring and knowledgeable. The apartments are just the right size for someone with dementia. They have a full activity calendar plus they take their residents out to musical events and even the aquarium. I was very impressed and know that I have found the place for my mother when the time comes for her to move.

Thank you Faye for your review. We are so glad that you liked your visit to our community. Please let us know if we can help in any way. We hope to be able to give you the peace of mind that comes with moving your mother into Seasons Belleair.https://dir.caring.com/admin/moderate_reviews#

Photos of Seasons Belleair

Features of Seasons Belleair

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Housing Extra: Semi Private Rooms.

• Dining Extra: Meals In Our Beautiful Dining Rooms

• Tai Chi

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 6
  • Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: ALF License number 12532

About Seasons Belleair

From Seasons Belleair

A custom approach to assisted living memory care guides the way of life at Seasons Belleair. This includes an exciting variety of amazing amenities with plenty to see, do and experience. At Seasons, your loved one can enjoy all the comforts of home while receiving attentive care from our professionally trained staff any time of day.

We focus on providing a sense of comfort and belonging. Memory loss affects people in different ways, so we take the time to learn your loved one’s unique preferences to offer care they respond to positively. Our daily memory care services are in place with reliable routines, ongoing health, safety, and support in mind.

WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL

Dementia changes the lives of everyone it touches.

Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Lewy-Body, and other dementias affect people in different ways. At Seasons, we take a custom approach to care for each one of our residents. We learn all about their special interests, preferences and comforts to provide a safe place of hope and a loving hand to hold.

If you are considering memory care for your loved one, please contact us to tell us about your needs and your family’s situation.

Our state-of-the-art memory care assisted living community is designed in cooperation with USF Health Byrd Alzheimer’s Institute and features:

• Alzheimer’s Care Services
  • Dementia Care Services
  • Senior Residential Care Facilities
  • Respite Care and Day Stay
  • Long Term Care
  • Alzheimer’s & Other Dementia Support Groups

We invite you to visit our new world of living assistance at Seasons Belleair, and see for yourself how we've raised the bar for Memory Care!

Map of Seasons Belleair