Brookdale Beaverton

16655 NW Walker Road, Beaverton, OR, 97006

Reviews of Brookdale Beaverton

November 05, 2013

By Catalyzer

The people are nice but not very capable of keeping residents safe - I am heading to the hospital now to see my loved one who apparently has a broken hip due to his 3rd fall in his first month in their care!!! Absolutely unacceptable. I encourage caution as you consider this facility.

October 28, 2013

By geejays

We mobved my Mother-in-law here almost 3 years ago from Roseburg. These people are attentive, kind and always willing to make each residents day much brighter. The facility is always clean and cheery too.

August 11, 2013

By gailene

This is a very caring place. The Director and staff are very open and honest with us and call whenever there is a change or an issue that needs to be addressed. My husband and I looked at so many places before we decided on Clarebridge. At the time (2 1/2 yrs ago) it was the very best we could find and afford. We still feel the same way. It's a place where we fele our loved one is properly cared for and treated with respect and great care.

December 22, 2012

By Dave5

Clare Bridge of Beaverton is a care facility that focuses their care towards seniors with Alzheimer's or other illnesses involving dementia. The staff was very pleasant and helpful, letting me conduct interviews and gave me a tour of the facility. The facility itself is designed to allow personal space and independence, while still providing security and safe measures for the seniors. There are also plenty of activities for the seniors to participate in. For how depressing a assistant living facility can be, this one was full of very positive upbeat people working on the staff.

September 13, 2012

By Duckie3

My experience with this assisted living provider was not one that I see positively or want to remember for that long. The amenities in the lobby, dining room and individual rooms seemed outdated and it looked like anything creative or unique was stripped from the residents. All the rooms looked frighteningly similar. The staff at the front desk was just sitting there reading the newspaper and magazines while all of the residents were sitting in silence watching a movie. Nobody seemed to be taking care of them and the mood just seemed depressing. I figured a place like this would bring motivation and optimism to the residents but it seemed like just a cold environment on the outside regardless of the exterior beauty.

June 27, 2012

By polishprincess

Beautiful facility, clean, lot of activities, many caregivers, RNs onsite for 2 out of 3 shifts. However, this facility is strictly "private pay". They do not accept Medicaid, even if you have been private pay for a number of years. Can't risk having to move my loved one to a different facility if our long-term care insurance runs out.

Photos of Brookdale Beaverton

Features of Brookdale Beaverton

• Features Extra: Library

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8 To 1

• Licenses: Oregon

About Brookdale Beaverton

At Brookdale Beaverton we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Beaverton are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale Beaverton