Top nearby Memory Care Facilities
Reviews of Sensation Memory Care
I am a friend or relative of resident
Very happy with the care mom received. Easy to work with and wonderful staff. Very clean, caring and friendly. I hope my family places me there when my time comes.
I am a past client of this provider
Sensations Memory Care weren't working with us really well. You couldn't have TV in your room, and my dad is big TV watcher. He always complained it was cold. It was an older building and it seemed to be either quite warm or quite cold. It's like they had trouble regulating the heat. He complained constantly that all they had was pasta.
Location of Sensation Memory Care
About Senior Living
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- 8 Ways Senior Living Makes Room for Love and Companionship
- When Is the Right Time to Place Someone With Alzheimer's in Assisted Living?
- What to Do When Parents Must Live Separately: 6 Tips to Help Them Cope
- How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Who Does Well in Assisted Living, Who Doesn't
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities