Memory Care Facilities near Atlanta, Georgia
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 115 reviews for Atlanta Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
My Husband Falls While in Assisted Living. What Should I Do?
Question: Read expert advice about how to prevent falls in assisted living and/or memory care.
How to Have "The Talk" With Your Parents
Article: Wondering how to start a conversation with an aging parent about a sensitive topic like in-home care, assisted living or memory care? Get practical, expert tips about what to say -- and what not to say to your loved. Get information on the different types of care avaliable, including help from home health agencies.
My Mother Has Become Paranoid, and It's Really Causing Problems!
Blog Post: Older adults who are paranoid may be facing dementia -- or begging for attention. Learn how to cut down on the drama and pinpoint paranoia's cause, and find out when it might be time to get in-home care help, seek help from home health agencies, or to make the move to a memory care facility.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?