Memory Care Facilities near Atlanta, Georgia
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 108 reviews for Atlanta Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Article: Moving an older relative from his family home to a new residence, assisted living, or memory care is labor intensive for you and emotionally disruptive for him. Here, some guidelines to help prevent emotional flare-ups and ensure a smooth process.
My Dad Is in Assisted Living, and My Mom Feels So Guilty That She's Upset All the Time.
Blog Post: When one person in a marriage is in assisted living and/or memory care and the other isn't, emotions and guilt can run high. How to help a separated couple.
How Do I Convince My Mother With Dementia That Her Dreams Aren't Real?
Question: "My mom is living in an assisted living facility with 24/7 care." Read more about how to care for a loved one with dementia in assisted living and/or memory care.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?