159 Memory Care Facilities near Atlanta, Georgia
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 95 reviews for Atlanta Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
Is Mom's Dementia Bad Enough for Her to Be Ready for Asssisted Living?
Question: How do you gauge whether or not your loved one's stage of dementia is right for assisted living and memory care? Read expert advice.
How Can I Ease the Transition Into an Assisted Living Facility or Alzheimer's Unit?
Question: The transition to a new living space in assited living and memory care can be hard. Consider this expert tip.
My Cousin Refuses to Believe That His Mother is Facing Worse Problems Than Just "Old Age."
Blog Post: It's tough to fight denial. How to be a caregiver when your family -- including the person you're caring for -- doesn't believe there's any problem and refuses assited living or memory care options.
Get Cost Information
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?