Memory Care Facilities near Atlanta, Georgia
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 100 reviews for Atlanta Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
V.A. Benefits Finder: For Older Veterans and Their Families
Article: Veterans and their families may have several benefits available to them through the Department of Veterans Affairs (V.A.). Here, discover home health agencies, in-home care options, assisted living, memory care, nursing home, and other long-term care benefits offered.
What Are the Signs That It's Time to Put Alzheimer's Patient in Assisted Living?
Question: "My mom tries to run off every home nurse who tries to help her." Read more about what you can do if you're faced with the same type of situation with your loved one and when it is time to move to assisted living care with a memory care unit.
Dad Has Dementia and I Find Myself Lying to Him More and More. The Guilt is Killing Me!
Blog Post: Guilt over lying to someone with dementia, whether in a memory care community or not, doesn't solve the disease or help the pain you feel. How to cope with dementia caregiver's guilt.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?