Gardens on Quail Memory Care

Reviews of Gardens on Quail | Memory Care

4.1

June 25, 2013

By Lyle2

My wife is staying at Silverado Senior Living. She is in a shared room, which is already furnished. Silverado was built around an open courtyard so they had a lot of ground to move about and they have lots of activities there.

Lyle, thanks for sharing your Silverado experience. We appreciate your positive feedback!

October 02, 2012

By HopelessWanderer

I thought the staff that worked here were fantastic. They were very kind and gentle to my friend's grand mother, which was very nice. They staff treated my friend's grandmother with a lot of care, and respected her with all of her needs. Eventhough my friend's grandmother was kind of rude to them (she has dementia) they were very kind and understanding. The facilities were very clean, and did not make me feel uncomfortable at all. I really wish I could have been able to volunteer there, and if I had to pick a place to live in when I need assisted living, I would chose to live there. My friend ended up inviting me to her grandmother's hospice, and the lady that helped, was extremely comforting. I was not very close to my friend's grandmother, but I still felt close to her. My friend also felt very comforted by the coworker. She thought that her grandmother felt content too, and when she left the world she had a very calm smile on her face that I will never forget. Silverado Senior Living is a great place.

Photos of Gardens on Quail

Features of Gardens on Quail

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 23U764

About Gardens on Quail

Comfort, respect and dignity are all important aspects in maintaining quality of life when living with memory impairment. The approach to memory care at our community is to make a resident feel entirely at home. Care from a skilled, compassionate staff in a warm environment forms the foundation of our mission to enrich the lives of residents and their families, making Gardens on Quail much more than just assisted living.

Our amenities include a fine dining experience that is sure to please all. Three meals per day including “room service” and “on the go” options are available. All meals are prepared with specific dietary considerations by our full- time Registered Dietitian. All accommodations include daily housekeeping and laundry services. We offer a wide variety of life-enhancing social engagements utilizing both our beautiful indoor and outdoor space. Our gardens and courtyards create a 5-Star luxury resort experience for all to enjoy.

Map of Gardens on Quail