Gardens on Quail | MEMORY CARE

6447 Quail Street, Arvada, CO, 80004

Reviews of Gardens on Quail | MEMORY CARE

Caring82166350 October 05, 2014

Silverado was referred to us. We chose this place because my sister has dementia. They’re very good on all aspects. They’re caring, friendly, and work well with patients and people. They have good food. They have a putting green for those who play golf, exercise, walking, they’ll take them out for rides, or have breakfast, they have a lot of outings, and they do a lot of things. They have two people to a large room. My sister is very comfortable and likes it a lot. Silverado meets our needs; they’re very open to talk to us and share with us, and the doctors that come are very good. Dentists also come so the residents don’t have to leave.

Caring4638174 August 02, 2013

Silverado Senior Living is a brand-new facility. It's a really clean, beautiful place. The staff is wonderful and friendly. They have all kinds of things and activities. They even have a greenhouse, so they can plant. It seems like they really care about the people living there. It also has a nursing floor. Since they're new, they seem like they're slightly disorganized. Mom has dementia and Alzheimer's, so she can't remember anything. But she's happy there. When I go see her I ask her if she's happy and she says she loves it there. We just thought it was really nice.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are glad that you had a positive experience and that you and your loved one enjoy the community's atmosphere and amenities! As always, resident's family and friends are welcomed to visit and anytime and enjoy a complimentary meal with their loved one.

Leslie17 August 01, 2013

Silverado is brand-new. The rooms and hallways were large and open. It had a beautiful courtyard with a little train that run through it. There were 4 different areas throughout the building, so you don't have to go so far to get to them. It was beautiful and very nicely decorated. Mom really liked it. They have the locked facility, but my mom is not quite ready for a locked facility.

Leslie, thanks for taking the time to visit our Denver community. As one of our newest communities, Silverado Denver has state-of-the-art amenities and beautiful grounds. We are glad that you and your mother had a positive experience and we hope to be a trusted resource for you and your family in the future.

Lyle2 June 26, 2013

My wife is staying at Silverado Senior Living. She is in a shared room, which is already furnished. Silverado was built around an open courtyard so they had a lot of ground to move about and they have lots of activities there.

Lyle, thanks for sharing your Silverado experience. We appreciate your positive feedback!

HopelessWanderer October 03, 2012

I thought the staff that worked here were fantastic. They were very kind and gentle to my friend's grand mother, which was very nice. They staff treated my friend's grandmother with a lot of care, and respected her with all of her needs. Eventhough my friend's grandmother was kind of rude to them (she has dementia) they were very kind and understanding. The facilities were very clean, and did not make me feel uncomfortable at all. I really wish I could have been able to volunteer there, and if I had to pick a place to live in when I need assisted living, I would chose to live there. My friend ended up inviting me to her grandmother's hospice, and the lady that helped, was extremely comforting. I was not very close to my friend's grandmother, but I still felt close to her. My friend also felt very comforted by the coworker. She thought that her grandmother felt content too, and when she left the world she had a very calm smile on her face that I will never forget. Silverado Senior Living is a great place.

From Gardens on Quail

Comfort, respect and dignity are all important aspects in maintaining quality of life when living with memory impairment. The approach to memory care at our community is to make a resident feel entirely at home. Care from a skilled, compassionate staff in a warm environment forms the foundation of our mission to enrich the lives of residents and their families, making Gardens on Quail much more than just assisted living.

Our amenities include a fine dining experience that is sure to please all. Three meals per day including “room service” and “on the go” options are available. All meals are prepared with specific dietary considerations by our full- time Registered Dietitian. All accommodations include daily housekeeping and laundry services. We offer a wide variety of life-enhancing social engagements utilizing both our beautiful indoor and outdoor space. Our gardens and courtyards create a 5-Star luxury resort experience for all to enjoy.

Features of Gardens on Quail