Silverado The Huntington

1118 N. Stoneman Ave., Alhambra, CA, 91801

Reviews of Silverado The Huntington

August 21, 2012

By mistwolf

The building from the outside is really really nice. To me, it looked like a really big, old house and I wouldn't even know it was a facility except for the sign. The grounds are beautiful, it's really nice to walk around with a friend/relative and enjoy the fresh air when the season is right. One thing that I liked about this facility is that they allow pets. All the other facilities, my friend and I went to did not allow pets which I wondered. It's a fairly small place, I believe they only have 25 beds so I feel like the staff can focus more on the resident rather than having their attention divided among 50 people. My friend's relative also told us that he loves the planned outings they have and all the activities. I also couldn't help but notice the smell of delicious food they serve, although I'm sure residents grow tired of the same thing day after day. Cost is pretty expensive but I think the facility and staff can prove that you get what you pay for. Dining room is also nice if you're visiting, I think space is adequate enough. Staff was also knowledgeable.

June 10, 2011

By FloAnd

Visited this facility

The person who met us and led on the tour was very helpful and answered all of our questions. The facility was clean and well run and my wife and I both thought it was a great place for my mom. The grounds were nice and the staff was all very professional. The cost was the one negative, it is a very expensive place, yet it does seem to be worth it. There are many choices for senior care, but this facility ranks in the top, from what we gathered on our tour.

Photos of Silverado The Huntington

Features of Silverado The Huntington

• State Licenses: 197608180

About Silverado The Huntington

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community's warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.

Map of Silverado The Huntington