Memory Care Facilities in Alameda County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 200 reviews for Alameda County Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
How to Have "The Talk" With Your Parents
Article: Wondering how to start a conversation with an aging parent about a sensitive topic like in-home care, assisted living or memory care? Get practical, expert tips about what to say -- and what not to say to your loved. Get information on the different types of care available, including help from home health agencies.
How to Sidestep Moving-Day Minefields
Article: Moving a loved one to assisted living, memory care, or independent living at continuing care communities is challenging, but by preparing ahead you can avoid common pitfalls and trouble spots. Here's how to prepare.
Is There a Type of Assisted Living Where My Disabled Adult Sister and My Mother Can Live?
Question: Is there any type of assisted living or memory care where mom and daughter or families can live together? Read expert advice about this question.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?