Memory Care Facilities in Alameda County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 184 reviews for Alameda County Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
My Husband Has Early-Onset Dementia, and He's Refusing to Deal With It.
Blog Post: If your loved one with dementia refuses to tell others about the disease, what should you do? Get the support every dementia caregiver needs and advice on home health agencies, in-home care and memory care.
Transitioning Mom's Care: How to Make a Smooth Shift Emotionally and Physically
Blog Post: Untangling your own life from that of the person you care for can be difficult -- and even terrifying. How to think through making the break and tranisitioning a loved one into a memory care facility.
Is There a Type of Assisted Living Where My Disabled Adult Sister and My Mother Can Live?
Question: Is there any type of assisted living or memory care where mom and daughter or families can live together? Read expert advice about this question.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?