Memory Care Facilities in Alameda County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 221 reviews for Alameda County Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
Is Mom's Dementia Bad Enough for Her to Be Ready for Asssisted Living?
Question: How do you gauge whether or not your loved one's stage of dementia is right for assisted living and memory care? Read expert advice.
Who Does Well in Assisted Living, Who Doesn't
Article: How will your loved one adjust to assisted living or memory care? Discover who does well, who doesn't, and steps you can take to help your loved one.
My Dad Is in Assisted Living, and My Mom Feels So Guilty That She's Upset All the Time.
Blog Post: When one person in a marriage is in assisted living and/or memory care and the other isn't, emotions and guilt can run high. How to help a separated couple.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?