Memory Care Facilities in Alameda County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 199 reviews for Alameda County Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
Question: Read expert advice about the differences between independent living and assisted living and learn more about what's best for you, as well as options for memory care and continuing care communities.
What Type of Personal Tracking Devices are Available for Wandering?
Question: "My father lives in an assisted living home and he has managed to slip away from there on 2 occasions." Read expert advice on tracking devices available for those who wander at assisted living care and/or memory care facilities.
Is There a Type of Assisted Living Where My Disabled Adult Sister and My Mother Can Live?
Question: Is there any type of assisted living or memory care where mom and daughter or families can live together? Read expert advice about this question.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?