Golden Oaks | Independent Living

33398 Oak Glen Rd, Yucaipa, CA, 92399

Reviews of Golden Oaks | Independent Living

Patty36 September 12, 2014

Everything seems to be good at Golden Oaks. My dad for some reason just liked the other place we saw a little bit better. The food is good, the rooms are clean, and the staff is very nice. They are pricey, but you pay for what you get.

Caring87608050 June 17, 2014

My friend is now at Golden Oaks. It is a good place. The food is fine. They have activities every day. The staff is friendly. However, they need to improve on communication with the family.

Caring74802850 January 18, 2014

My dad moves to Golden Oaks. It is a three-story facility. He is in a spacious studio apartment, which they refurbish for him. They also have one bedroom and two bedroom apartments, which are also in nice sizes. However, he is in the third floor and the dining room is in the first floor. So, he has to go to the hall way and take the elevator down to have all his meal.During our visit before my dad moves in, we meet the one in-charge with the residents and the chef. We tour the facility and they have a hair salon, chapel, library, TV room and activity room. We actually went home with a plate full of cookies, which they cooked.

Smartsenior January 18, 2014

Resident at Golden Oaks now. Staff is friendly enough, but it is truly "independent living", if you need help with anything, it will cost you EXTRA. Including any delivery of a meal to your room. The food has not been up to par, new chef now. No guarantee of parking for a resident, as it has been given away to the staff, be prepared to walk. High turnover here, getting ready to move myself, not pleased for the high cost charged.

ladecajun December 29, 2013

from the tour,to the signing of the lease,to the 2 months my mother has lived there,ALL the staff have been wonderful ,pleasant and helpful..the amemnities and furnishings are lovely,the activities varied and frequent..meals are tasty,with a range of daily choices,served by a delightful considerate staff..i highly suggest to give golden oaks a look ..

Donna Z. January 02, 2013

We have been visiting the Golden Oaks almost everyday for the last 4 months observing all aspects of this facility. A friend of ours is here and said 'I don't need a 3 bedroom house' and wants to make this her home. The staff from aspects have shown that they really there for everyone's needs for independent living, very friendly and helpful, in keeping active in physical activities, an atmosphere of being on vacation in a timeshare resort, making new friendships, beautifully decor throughout the common areas and still a 'at home feeling'. I would recommend this independent living facility to anyone who wants to still live life .without all the responsibilities and headaches of maintaining a house and most of all planning and preparing meals for yourself.

From Golden Oaks

Golden Oaks is located in Yucaipa, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Golden Oaks for a visit...and stay!

Features of Golden Oaks

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room