LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

11315 W. Peoria Avenue, Youngtown, AZ, 85363

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

Lee 1 April 18, 2013

I have placed my mom in Life Stream. I liked the facility, their grounds, and the environment that she would be in when she's outside because it's not in a heavy traffic area. She has an apartment with a kitchen, so she can be self-sufficient if she wants to be even though I pay for her meals. They have a Sunday church service on-site and their activities meet her needs. I like the fact that if she is to graduate into assisted living or nursing home care, the facilities are right there in separate buildings and I won't have to relocate her to another site. She seems to be happy in there.

Caring375261 August 01, 2011

I was visiting centers for my senior mom, this is a secure loving facility and I feel it will be a good fit for us.

About LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown is an independent living community in Youngtown, AZ designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown