LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

11315 W. Peoria Avenue, Youngtown, AZ, 85363

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

caring86076950 May 28, 2014

I chose LifeStream Complete Senior Living because the grounds are beautiful, and mostly, the number one reason, was that there was great space and it is all on a single level. They have included in the price one hour of cleaning every two weeks. They supply one meal a day, and you can buy another meal if you want to. The food is above average. They provide a van if you want to be involved in the activities. They will take you to like Wal-Mart, the bank, and out to dinner maybe once or twice a month, and then they have other activities on the campus. I am satisfied with my room. The one I have is just a one-bedroom and it’s 670 sq. ft.

Caring84701150 May 22, 2014

The visit to Lifestream was excellent. They showed me what I wanted to look at. The staff was terrific. They're very friendly and very knowledgeable. I think the rooms were great. They have swimming, exercises, crafts, and just about anything you'd want. They have a bus that will take you shopping and to doctor's appointments.

Lee 1 April 18, 2013

I have placed my mom in Life Stream. I liked the facility, their grounds, and the environment that she would be in when she's outside because it's not in a heavy traffic area. She has an apartment with a kitchen, so she can be self-sufficient if she wants to be even though I pay for her meals. They have a Sunday church service on-site and their activities meet her needs. I like the fact that if she is to graduate into assisted living or nursing home care, the facilities are right there in separate buildings and I won't have to relocate her to another site. She seems to be happy in there.

Caring375261 August 01, 2011

I was visiting centers for my senior mom, this is a secure loving facility and I feel it will be a good fit for us.

About LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown is an independent living community in Youngtown, AZ designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown