Reviews of The Country House in Westchester | Independent Living
Overview of Ratings
August 24, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Photos of The Country House in Westchester
Features of The Country House in Westchester
- Minimum Rate: $4500/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 100
- Minimum Age: 59
- Pets: No Pets Allowed.
About The Country House in Westchester
We are a distinctive independent and assisted living residence -- located in The Historical Hudson Valley. Conveniently located in Yorktown Heights, 1 mile from The Taconic Parkway, near the communities of Briarcliff, Mt. Kisco, Mahopac, Carmel and Ossining. We offer affordable senior assisted living at one monthly fee. Whether you need long-term assisted living or short-term stay options, The Country House is here for you.
Enjoy a vibrant lifestyle with our active social programs, a wide range of coordinated daily activities, and convenient on-site amenities such as a beauty salon, barber shop and library, as well as outings to various events and cultural sites -- with the added peace of mind of licensed assisted living services available at all times.
What We Offer:
- Full-sized apartments
- Complete concierge services: personal shopping, postal services, banking assistance, and notary public.
- Home-cooked meals
- Coordinated daily activities: exercise, music, dance, hobbies, crafts, cards, informative classes, discussion groups, lectures, special events, outings to cultural sites and events
- Assistance with personal activities
- Nurse supervised staff
- Cable Television
- Game and activity rooms
- Basic utilities included
- Beauty / barbershop
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Relaxing common areas
- Convenient parking
- 24-Hour Emergency Response
- Medication assistance
- Landscaped grounds
- Inviting dining rooms that welcome family and guests
- On-site library
- On-site religious services
- And much more!
What Makes Us Special
We offer each member of our Community the opportunity to 'live life their way'. Residents enjoy assistance when required, and freedom when desired.