9 Independent Living Communities in Worcester County, MA
The average cost of independent living in Worcester County is $3,157 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,515.
To help you with your search, browse the 12 reviews below for independent living communities in Worcester County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Worcester County 4.2 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Hillsborough with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Worcester County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Worcester
Other Senior Care in Worcester County, MA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Assisted Living in Worcester County, Massachusetts
- In-Home Care in Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Nursing Homes in Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Adult Day Care in Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Home Health Agencies in Worcester County, Massachusetts
Independent Living near Worcester County, MA
- Independent Living in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Independent Living in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Providence County, Rhode Island
- Independent Living in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Kent County, Rhode Island
- Independent Living in Franklin County, Massachusetts
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Worcester
Review of The Overlook
The Overlook had pretty good amenities, but I didn’t like the way some of the apartments were set up. They were inside the building with no access to sunlight because there were no windows. If you ... Read more
Review of The Overlook
My parents moved into The Overlook; it's probably the best there is. The rooms are huge and cleaned at least two times a day. The dining room is restaurant-like, and they have everything from shows... Read more
Review of Highlands Gracious Retirement Living
Highlands Gracious Retirement Living is almost like a 5-star hotel and costs a lot. It is located near the medical center, so it is very easy to go to the doctor. The manager went to visit my nephe... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...