Basecost

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From The Fairmont

Live-In Managers at Holiday Retirement

The Fairmont is located in Manassas, VA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

Our live-in managers are available to assist with any event or emergency 24/7. They take pleasure in getting to know each of our residents and look out for their comfort and happiness. Our chefs prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day, served in our beautiful dining room. We provide housekeeping, linen services, fun and stimulating activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your personal appointments and a variety of classes and programs. Our warm, comfortable community and our friendly staff and residents are waiting to welcome you.

So come to The Fairmont for a visit...and stay!

Reviews of The Fairmont

Posted by Caring102779550 February 23, 2015

The one that we spent most time with and they spent most time with us was The Fairmont. We were attracted to it for several reasons. First of all, they were several floors high, but they did have one-bedroom like an efficiency apartment on the first floor with outside exposure. I had two dogs, and they said that they welcome them in their community. It seemed like it would work for me, and all of the people were extraordinary. They went out of their way to coordinate the availability of this particular unit. However, they only offered independent living.

Posted by James99758350 January 13, 2015

I have checked the rooms and apartments of The Fairmont, and they were very nice. I had lunch there, and the food was good. The staff was very nice as well.

Posted by Caring101556150 November 11, 2014
4.0

The Fairmont was more affordable, and it was a smaller community. For independent living, it seemed to be kind of attractive. The dining area was nice. It was a little bit more family style, and it was toned down. It was not a big production and it was more of like a personal dining room. The food was better than hotdog. The room was adequate. You could have everything from efficiency apartment to a larger one-bedroom with a den. For a single person, they were adequate. They provided some transportation to take people to doctor's appointments. Occasionally, they would take them out to an outing, a shopping mall, to a theater, or something like that for those who don't drive. However, they were looking for more active seniors I would say between the 60 or 75 or so age bracket. They were not looking for people who needed nursing care. I would recommend them for the younger and more active people.

Posted by Caring95980450 November 05, 2014
4.0

The Fairmont was very clean, and the people were very friendly and gave us a good tour. We looked at the rooms and the size of it. The place was secure and safe.

Posted by erin3758 October 03, 2014

I liked best the staff of Fairmont; they were just very friendly. The facility was OK, but the crowded neighborhood was unappealing, and so the entrance or where you drive through to get there was unappealing, and that was why we ruled it out. The facility itself I would give a five, but the issue was the neighborhood frankly.

Posted by Caring85083850 May 30, 2014

My mom is in The Fairmont. I like it overall. I like what it provides for the money. It is a nice place in a nice area, and it meets her needs. Everything is fine. It is very catering. It is like a home community. The key staff lives on site. They are there 24/7, and they go out of their way to accommodate the residents and make you feel you're in like a real community home. They provide very personalized service. They assign a mentor to each newcomer to the facility to help people acclimate and settle in. They introduce them to people and help them get used to the activities and show them around. I have no complaints whatsoever. They are over and above. We ordered a new TV for my mom, and when my sister went there to install it and hook up the cable, one of guys in the office did that for her. They do everything, and they are very accommodating. It is a reasonable and affordable place.

Posted by Caring84585850 May 30, 2014
3.0

The Fairmont was warm, and it was a very nice facility. The people there were warm and personable.

Posted by Mary75011450 December 13, 2013
3.0

The Fairmont was an older community and very dated. It didn't have that warm, cozy feeling. It was clean but the atmosphere was dated. You walk in and right to the right is their really big room where everyone dines. That was inviting but the furniture looked old and the pictures looked cheesy. It didn't have any elegance to it, it just of had a basic look and feel. It was clean, the outside was okay and the inside just looked okay. The rooms were average size and the windows looked dated. It had a little kitchenette, a little mini sink and a little mini refrigerator. The dining room was 2-story open and looked nice enough. The residents seemed happy so that's a good thing.

Posted by Jesse2 October 30, 2013

The Fairmont was very nice and clean. The food was good. The room and the people were very nice.

Posted by Vicki21 October 28, 2013
4.0

The Fairmont is an extremely friendly environment where the residents are known by their first names & watched out for by each other & the employees at the facility. There are two live-in couples that look after the residents & manage the facility, as well as, help serve at meal times. There are two washers & dryers for each floor & there are three floors. Everything is kept very clean & decorated for different seasons & is cheerful & tastefully decorated. There is a nice area around the facility for the residents to walk & enjoy the outdoors in seating areas as well. There are snacks & fruit & drinks available at all times within the dining room & my parents enjoy the three meals provided each day. The employees that clean the resident's apartments are consistently the same so that the residents get to know them & there is consistency in the same employees employed within the rest of the facility from the chef, cooks, servers & the bus driver who are all very personable, friendly & respectful. The activities director is very interactive & great with the residents as well. Overall, my parents enjoy living at the Fairmont!

Posted by caring11022 November 08, 2012
4.0

I think Fairmont Independent Living is great. The staff is very good and very nice. It's attractive and homey. The people are courteous and helpful. My dad can smoke in his room and on his patio.

Posted by Caring498549 September 29, 2012
4.0

The Fairmont is a property overseen by Holiday Retirement which oversees & maintains approximately 300 properties in the U.S. & Canada. Because of this, the standards of their facilities are well maintained. The Fairmont is equipped with many wonderful amenities including a Fitness room, Billiards lounge, T.V./Media Room with Nintendo Wii (commonly used for group bowling tournaments), three nutritious chef prepared meals a day, weekly house keeping & linen service, and a private dining room for special occasions. An especially unique perk to living within a Holiday Retirement community is their exclusive travel program wherein a resident may choose to visit any of the other 300 communities at no additional cost. It's a great opportunity to experience new areas, new communities, and meet new people.The rooms at the Fairmont are nice, standard & comfortable. Although nothing extraordinary or ornate, the community is such an inviting atmosphere that residents are invited to spend much of their time enjoying the various amenities. Also, four-legged friends are welcomed which is rare in most senior living communities. There's a full calendar of events from exercise classes & bingo to crafts & various card game nights. All in all, the Fairmont has many innovative & unique approaches to the network of communities they've created for their valued residents, and is a wonderful, warm environment for your loved one to thrive in.

Location of The Fairmont

Features of The Fairmont

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room