Creekside Terrace

3895 Old Vineyard Rd, Winston-Salem, NC, 27104

Reviews of Creekside Terrace

January 14, 2016

By Visitor114900150

I’ve been to Creekside. It was relatively new and had balconies and patios for the rooms. I didn’t like how they served the food nor did I like the taste of the food itself. However, they had a bowl of fruit available. The units were appropriate, and the hallways were very attractive.

December 30, 2015

By June26

Creekside Terrace was a lovely, very clean establishment. The people were very friendly and treated me like royalty, and as somebody who hadn't visited one of these places before, I was very impressed with the way I was treated. They were very nice to me and to my son when he came over to see it. I have nothing but good things to say about it. I ate their food, and I thought it was very good. They have a professional chef who did the cooking, and if they didn't have something on the menu that you wanted, they'd fix you something. I would love to have been able to move in; they had an empty apartment and they were able to put me in, but I'm too financially unable to afford the price they're asking.

November 25, 2015

By D.1

Creekside Terrace was a very nice place. They said dogs were accepted there, which I did not know about; I have an allergy to dogs, and I didn't know if would be able to go in because it could make my allergy worse. One thing I noticed is that they have exercise equipment, which is very vital to what I need because I need to be exercising daily. I would recommend it. It was a good place. I had lunch there. They had a good cook, so there was good food options to choose from.

November 10, 2015

By Mary Ann16

The staff member who accommodated us at Creekside Terrace was very helpful, showed me different rooms, and answered all of my questions. The thing I liked the most is that they have patio. I also liked that when you walk in, the first thing you saw was a big, open space with a winding staircase. I like the cleanliness of it. The people were very friendly.

June 29, 2015

By Kay40

They offered us a meal at Creekside Terrace, which was very nice. They had some activities right after lunch. I forgot what it was, but there was a lady conducting an activity. The rooms were clean. Everything was nice.

May 13, 2015

By Kenneth18

Creekside Terrace has been great. They have a very friendly and attentive staff that has been a great help. From my father's perspective, he thinks the food is fantastic. In fact, even my wife and I have eaten there with him, and it was very nice and very well done. The residents and the staff have both been very welcoming. My father is a veteran, and there are other veterans there. They did a very nice job of kind of recognizing that service because it meant a lot to him. The staff has been fantastic, and they were extremely supportive during this transition period. They helped me kind of understand all of the things that I needed to be dealing with, and I am very thankful for it. He is thrilled with the room because it is very nice. I was actually surprised that in this particular facility, many of the rooms have balconies. The facilities themselves are in a nice quiet area of town, and it is perfect. It is close to where we live, and I was able to get over there frequently. I respect the fact that they don't force the activities on the residents. They make them available, and the residents can either take advantage or not take advantage of whatever they want. They have multiple exercise classes per week and a lot of classes focusing on balance. They have dancing lesson, group sing-alongs, bingo, and Wii bowling, and there are trips outside that take can take. One thing my father really enjoys is the bi-weekly sessions where the veterans gather which gives them a chance to tell their stories. He and a lot of them particularly enjoy that part. This place is spot on for his needs, and it solves the challenges we were facing prior to him moving in there.

April 17, 2015

Our visit at Creekside Terrace was very good. My wife and I had lunch there, and we toured the facility. The staff was very helpful. The rooms/apartments looked excellent. The units themselves have minimum kitchen facilities, but some of the other places do not. The food was very good. The dining room was very pleasant.

December 10, 2014

Creekside Terrace is very nice. My mother-in-law has been there for three and half months now. She has adjusted well and enjoys it. The food was delicious. I know she is very busy all the time with different activities

September 23, 2014

By Kay Cee

We found Creekside Terrace for my mother and we were just working on the paper works involved. We chose it because it offered everything that my mother would be needing like immediate care, a live-in manager, food, activities, and rides. I liked the cleanliness of it and the open, bright, airiness of the whole building, as well as the access to outside gardens, and the staff. Their food was a typical type, but their chef that did pretty good. He made some special items of the normal menu. The staff was super friendly, very nice, and the residents even helped us tour. They were enthusiastic. The rooms were a bit small, but a few of the rooms had a balcony or porch of the room. They were extremely clean and very nice. They had activities like they baking cookies for firemen, dancing, singing, and crafting.

August 07, 2014

By Hank4

I had chosen Creekside Terrace but I wouldn't be able to move in for a couple of months. It was absolutely beautiful. Everything was so fresh and clean. It was in a beautiful location and it was close to everything. The staff was so friendly and so courteous. The apartments were wonderful. They have lots of activities and they always have something going on. They had a luau the other night, though I was not able to attend, my daughter went there and she said it was wonderful. The people had a ball. I visited four other places, but I kept coming back to Creekside Terrace because there was something about it that I felt so comfortable. I'm hooked on this one.

January 30, 2014

By Stephen6

We’re looking at Creekside Terrace for my parents. It’s a multi-level facility and they have a one bedroom unit which would work. The rooms have a kitchen area but it doesn’t have a stove, only a microwave and a refrigerator. They have a paying dining area on the main floor and they do provide three meals a day. The food was very good. They have a company that provides services to the residents if we think my parents are going to need that. It seemed a very friendly community.

August 28, 2013

I was impressed with Creekside Terrace. It was expensive, but it was a very pretty place. There were lots of artworks on the wall. The living environment seemed pleasant. The staff was nice. They have activities there. They have social evenings and I did go to one of those events. I would recommend this place.

Photos of Creekside Terrace

Features of Creekside Terrace

• Minimum Rate: $1949/month

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• Pets: All Pets

About Creekside Terrace

Creekside Terrace is located in Winston-Salem, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Creekside Terrace for a visit...and stay!

Map of Creekside Terrace