Creekside Terrace

3895 Old Vineyard Rd, Winston-Salem, NC, 27104

Reviews of Creekside Terrace

Mary Ann16 November 10, 2015

The staff member who accommodated us at Creekside Terrace was very helpful, showed me different rooms, and answered all of my questions. The thing I liked the most is that they have patio. I also liked that when you walk in, the first thing you saw was a big, open space with a winding staircase. I like the cleanliness of it. The people were very friendly.

Kay40 June 29, 2015

They offered us a meal at Creekside Terrace, which was very nice. They had some activities right after lunch. I forgot what it was, but there was a lady conducting an activity. The rooms were clean. Everything was nice.

Kenneth18 May 13, 2015

Creekside Terrace has been great. They have a very friendly and attentive staff that has been a great help. From my father's perspective, he thinks the food is fantastic. In fact, even my wife and I have eaten there with him, and it was very nice and very well done. The residents and the staff have both been very welcoming. My father is a veteran, and there are other veterans there. They did a very nice job of kind of recognizing that service because it meant a lot to him. The staff has been fantastic, and they were extremely supportive during this transition period. They helped me kind of understand all of the things that I needed to be dealing with, and I am very thankful for it. He is thrilled with the room because it is very nice. I was actually surprised that in this particular facility, many of the rooms have balconies. The facilities themselves are in a nice quiet area of town, and it is perfect. It is close to where we live, and I was able to get over there frequently. I respect the fact that they don't force the activities on the residents. They make them available, and the residents can either take advantage or not take advantage of whatever they want. They have multiple exercise classes per week and a lot of classes focusing on balance. They have dancing lesson, group sing-alongs, bingo, and Wii bowling, and there are trips outside that take can take. One thing my father really enjoys is the bi-weekly sessions where the veterans gather which gives them a chance to tell their stories. He and a lot of them particularly enjoy that part. This place is spot on for his needs, and it solves the challenges we were facing prior to him moving in there.

Caring103580750 April 17, 2015

Our visit at Creekside Terrace was very good. My wife and I had lunch there, and we toured the facility. The staff was very helpful. The rooms/apartments looked excellent. The units themselves have minimum kitchen facilities, but some of the other places do not. The food was very good. The dining room was very pleasant.

Caring97298250 December 10, 2014

Creekside Terrace is very nice. My mother-in-law has been there for three and half months now. She has adjusted well and enjoys it. The food was delicious. I know she is very busy all the time with different activities

Kay Cee September 23, 2014

We found Creekside Terrace for my mother and we were just working on the paper works involved. We chose it because it offered everything that my mother would be needing like immediate care, a live-in manager, food, activities, and rides. I liked the cleanliness of it and the open, bright, airiness of the whole building, as well as the access to outside gardens, and the staff.

Their food was a typical type, but their chef that did pretty good. He made some special items of the normal menu. The staff was super friendly, very nice, and the residents even helped us tour. They were enthusiastic. The rooms were a bit small, but a few of the rooms had a balcony or porch of the room. They were extremely clean and very nice. They had activities like they baking cookies for firemen, dancing, singing, and crafting.

Hank4 August 07, 2014

I had chosen Creekside Terrace but I wouldn't be able to move in for a couple of months. It was absolutely beautiful. Everything was so fresh and clean. It was in a beautiful location and it was close to everything. The staff was so friendly and so courteous. The apartments were wonderful. They have lots of activities and they always have something going on. They had a luau the other night, though I was not able to attend, my daughter went there and she said it was wonderful. The people had a ball. I visited four other places, but I kept coming back to Creekside Terrace because there was something about it that I felt so comfortable. I'm hooked on this one.

Stephen6 January 30, 2014

We’re looking at Creekside Terrace for my parents. It’s a multi-level facility and they have a one bedroom unit which would work. The rooms have a kitchen area but it doesn’t have a stove, only a microwave and a refrigerator. They have a paying dining area on the main floor and they do provide three meals a day. The food was very good. They have a company that provides services to the residents if we think my parents are going to need that. It seemed a very friendly community.

Caring000611 August 28, 2013

I was impressed with Creekside Terrace. It was expensive, but it was a very pretty place. There were lots of artworks on the wall. The living environment seemed pleasant. The staff was nice. They have activities there. They have social evenings and I did go to one of those events. I would recommend this place.

From Creekside Terrace

Creekside Terrace is located in Winston-Salem, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Creekside Terrace for a visit...and stay!

Features of Creekside Terrace

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room