The Woods at Holly Tree

4610 Holly Tree Rd, Wilmington, NC, 28409

Reviews of The Woods at Holly Tree

Randi1 April 30, 2014

The Woods was cheery, very clean, with a lot of activities going on. It was a larger facility, and it was nice. Not only their administration people, but their nursing people and physical therapy people were wonderful and willing to work with my mom's needs and help her. I had lunch there, and they were wonderful.

John74155750 November 26, 2013

The Woods at Holly Tree was nice. They showed us two apartments. The one looked okay and the other one my wife didn't like at all because there was no stove in there. The food was okay. It was kind of homey. The people were friendly and the staff was nice.

Jo Ann1 October 09, 2013

The Woods had apartments with kitchenette, a living room, a bedroom and bathroom. The staff was accommodating. They had lots of activities available for their residents.

Caring3870 September 11, 2013

The Woods at Holly Tree was a very nice place. It was clean and had a lot of activities for the residents.

Garrie May 16, 2013

The Woods of Holly Tree was absolutely beautiful. Everything was just perfect. The people were very welcoming, we liked the services that they're going to provide. The residents themselves always had a smile on their faces. The rooms were clean and spacious. It meets mom's needs at the time. Mom actually signed the contract, but then changed her mind and decided to stay home.

rcr July 26, 2011

Nice facility, poor management. Housekeepers are expected to clean the rooms and serve all the meals (the room cleanliness suffers). Food is good and the common areas are dated but somewhat maintained. Would not have been my first choice but it was located near me.

From The Woods at Holly Tree

The Woods at Holly Tree is located in Wilmington, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Woods at Holly Tree for a visit...and stay!

Features of The Woods at Holly Tree

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room