Lake Shore Commons

1402 Hospital Plaza Dr, Wilmington, NC, 28401

Reviews of Lake Shore Commons

Average Rating:
Becky14 November 27, 2013

We liked Lake Shore Commons and in fact we are going back again to see the facility. The environment is cheerful and uplifting. This place is very friendly. When you move in, they select a buddy to hang around with you until you meet more people and so we thought this facility would be good for her. Their rooms were of nice size for what they offer. They have a lot of things going on there. They have a lot music programs. They have a piano in the dining area. They also take the residents out to shopping, but I just think they are too expensive.

Jo Ann1 October 09, 2013

I was impressed with Lake Shore Commons because their set up suited the individual needs of the residents. They had a cottage, which was like and apartment and I thought that was nice. They also had individual rooms. The units had their own refrigerator. They lots of activities for the residents.

coolphyl July 27, 2011

THIS FACILITY IS UPSCALE IN CLEANLINESS, CARE & KITCHEN HELP. I VISITED THIS FACILITY AS I HAVE AN ACQUAINTANCE MANY TIMES AS I AM A VOLUNTEER WITH THE SENIOR CENTER & RECEIVE MANY ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THEIR WONDERFUL ENTERTAINMENT FOR THEIR RESIDENTS, AS IS THEIR FOOD PREPARATION BY THEIR MARVELOUS KITCHEN HELP. HOORAY FOR LAKE SHORE COMMONS! PHYLLIS BUCHMAN

From Lake Shore Commons

Lake Shore Commons is located in Wilmington, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

Our live-in managers are available to assist with any event or emergency 24/7. They take pleasure in getting to know each of our residents and look out for their comfort and happiness. Our chefs prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day, served in our beautiful dining room. We provide housekeeping, linen services, fun and stimulating activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your personal appointments and a variety of classes and programs. Our warm, comfortable community and our friendly staff and residents are waiting to welcome you.

So come to Lake Shore Commons for a visit...and stay!

Features of Lake Shore Commons

• Housing extra: Cottages

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room