The Amberleigh

2330 Maple Rd, Williamsville, NY, 14221

Reviews of The Amberleigh

Richard B. October 29, 2015

The Amberleigh was very nice. The people were friendly, the location was good, the grounds were well-kept, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I looked at the one- and two-bedroom apartments, and I liked both. Their costs seemed very much in line with everybody else's.

Anne118650250 October 27, 2015

My mom was at Amberleigh for two years. The people were very friendly, and it was very well-kept. She didn't like the food; she wants good cooking, not industrial. The room was very sufficient and very well-maintained. They did everything -- bingo, board games, sing-alongs, a lot of outside singers who visited, weekly mass, weekly non-denominational services, and celebrated Jewish holidays. They were a good community.

Caring113182950 September 30, 2015

I liked the country setting of The Amberleigh. It was very peaceful. It looked non-intrusive. However, it was expensive.

Caring112501550 September 16, 2015

Amberleigh was referred to us, so it had a very positive reputation. We liked the facility, and the care and attention the staff gave, but it has a buy-in option. The apartments were average, and the units that we saw were a little dated as far as the appliances. They didn’t looked like they had the best maintenance.

Karen 22 January 25, 2015

When we were looking for a place for my dad, we found Amberleigh to be the best in the area. They have an amazing staff that greets each resident by name, they take the extra time to spend with the residents or just say a friendly hello. The apartments are the perfect size, food is wonderful with an amazing variety and plenty of activities and outings to go on. I would highly recommend Amberleigh to anyone looking for senior housing for their loved one.

Loves Amberleigh 100% January 25, 2015

Amberleigh is tops! I selected this community because my parents were actually bored at home and needed others around to socialize with. The meals are very good and the staff is unlike anyothers we've met- so sweet and compassionate to seniors. The director has a life time committment to seniors and it shows. All staff under her direction are kind, know all of the residents names and go above and beyond the call of duty. It is clean, attractive but most of all a true place to call home for seniors.

Barb23 December 28, 2014

Amberleigh was very clean, but very expensive. The residents were very happy there. They have enough room for them to get around, and they have a library. The staff was very pleasant. The best feature was the hominess of the place.

Caring94358050 September 23, 2014

The rooms at Amberleigh were sufficient and nice, and you could pick either one or two bedrooms. The staff was very helpful, cooperative, friendly, and was able to answer all my questions, and it seemed to be a very nice place. If I was to move into a senior facility, I would pick this one. They've got an activity center with games, an exercise room, and a library.

Maria18 August 28, 2013

We moved my mother-in-law at The Amberleigh. It was close to the relatives that she has in the area. I have just been extremely pleased with everything. Everyone is very friendly and the facility is beautiful and it's well taken care of. The food is good. We really felt that she is safe there. There are lots of activities for the residents. It's just a wonderful place and I am pleased with it. I would definitely recommend this facility.

Shy August 09, 2011

When my grandmother was alive, she lived at Amberleigh and was cared for by their staff. I visited often and she was always happy and never had a complaint against the facility or the staff. The location was clean and friendly, and had a certain element of class, unlike some other senior home care agencies which were dirty or looked old. The staff was well trained, and knew what they were doing, and were always kind and caring towards visitors, and most importantly, residents. The quality of care was well worth the price we paid to have my grandmother there, because there is no price to put on good and loving care. One of the most important things there was the food! My grandmother loved good food, and if it weren't for Amberleighs good meal plans (not as good as a home made meal, but still great!) then we would have been very hesitant to put her there. All in all, Amberleigh is a great facility with a caring and knowledgeable staff that are concerned for your loved ones!

From The Amberleigh

Explore new interests at The Amberleigh, where our blend of desired amenities and convenient services offers residents a vibrant lifestyle that encourages health and independence through innovative recreational, educational, health and wellness programs. Our Williamsville, New York, Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care community provides comfortable features such as walk-in closets and individual climate controls with the added benefits of emergency call buttons and bathrooms with assist hand rails in all one- and two-bedroom apartment homes. The Amberleigh offers privacy and freedom to live the way residents choose in comfortable surroundings. At the same time, we offer companionship. Say goodbye to the worries of living alone, home maintenance and housework. Say hello to a relaxed lifestyle with weekly housekeeping services, beautifully manicured grounds and recreation and entertainment programming that will impress family and friends. Our residents have the freedom to partake in special Sunday brunches in our tastefully decorated dining room or visit a number of local and chain restaurants surrounding our community less than 30 minutes from Buffalo, NY, and its highly regarded medical services.

Features of The Amberleigh