Verena at The Reserve

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Verena at The Reserve

April 24, 2014

By Leona.williams

The staff is very accommodating and professional. Our lunch was delicious. Verena is a beautiful place!

April 22, 2014

By Betty48

The staff at Verena was amazing.The food is delicious. They serve breakfast and lunch everyday. They have various and wonderful activities, too. Free transportation is provided for doctor's appointments, grocery and shopping areas. The rooms are wonderful and are fully carpeted. The showers are totaly handicapped accessible. They also have handicapped accessible bath tub. They have a full-sized kitchen with all of the appliances. Overall, the facility is very nice. This is the best for me and my husband out of 10 places that I had visited.

April 21, 2014

By Kelly's Mom

Wow. This place must have changed, because I love living here. The food is exceptional.

June 18, 2011

Poor general amenities and very poor food

Features of Verena at The Reserve

• Dining Extra: We Happen To Think Dining Should Be A Pleasant And Relaxing Experience. That's Why Don't Set A "Seating" Time For The Two Chef Prepared Meals We Serve Daily. We Also Have Both A More Formal Dining Area As Well As A Casual Cafe Area, And Even Offer Room Se

• Hiking Trails

• Internet Enabled Rooms

About Verena at The Reserve

Verena at The Reserve is a brand new lifestyle residence slated to open Fall 2009. Built around a gorgeous clubhouse that is the hub of all things active at Verena, we truly are different than what is currently available in the area.

What makes us different? First, we don't charge entrance fees, activity fees, or user fees. One monthly payment - your rent - includes a spacious, finely appointed apartment, two chef-prepared meals each day, twice monthly housekeeping, private transportation, and an activity-rich clubhouse. No need to haul your laundry to a shared laundry room -- every apartment includes a full-size washer and dryer!

Map of Verena at The Reserve