Brookdale Williamsburg Independent Living

3800 Treyburn Drive, Williamsburg, VA, 23185

Reviews of Brookdale Williamsburg | Independent Living

March 20, 2014

By Jane78482250

I found Chambrel very nice. The girl who helped me was very personable and knowledgeable. I really like the facility, and it was actually one that was on my mom's short list if she moved down here. I looked at the independent living which was like apartments. They were very nice and very spacious. They had bingo, reading groups, movie nights and trips out shopping. I'd like to move there.

September 19, 2013

By Eleanor2

Chambrel at Williamsburg was the first one I toured at Williamsburg and this place is very nice. The place was very elegant. Everything was excellent although it was a little too far. The residents were very friendly and nice. It was like home. The people there interacted well with each other and they welcomed me and they said they hope I would come and stay with them. The amenities were good. Some students would come in periodically and would perform for the residents and I really like that one.

Features of Brookdale Williamsburg

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Coffee Shop
  • Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Brookdale Williamsburg

Brookdale Williamsburg provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Map of Brookdale Williamsburg