Sedgwick Plaza

2455 N. Woodlawn Ave, Wichita, KS, 67220

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Sedgwick Plaza

Karen71043650 December 01, 2013

So far, everything at Sedgwick Plaza is fine. The staff is nice and the food is really good. However, maintenance service sucks. There have been a couple of things that have been broken and they didn't come for a few days. Mom didn't get to take a shower for five days. They have a library, games and movies but they could improve on the maintenance.

surprised November 07, 2013

Almost let my Mom die b4 using hospital, Left black mold in toilet (had to clean myself), took 3 months to replace light bulbs, fix toilets, put in base floor trims, rarely picked up trash, ignored pt alarms for 30 min, evicted my Moms cat after 25 months.

Geline August 15, 2013

The facility was very clean and nice. They had a place available should we want to move there. The staff was very friendly. The residents were very nice and welcoming.

Phyllis10 June 19, 2013

Sedgwick Plaza is a nice place. They have everything for you. They do lots of activities like art classes, wood working for men, and singing. The staff are very, very nice.

wachinout4u December 05, 2011

This is a lovely assisted living complex in northeast Wichita, off of busy Woodlawn. It is pricey, but provides solid support for those needing some assistance with activitirs of daily living, housekeeping, meals and transportation. The apartments are spacious and there is ambiance in the complex and grounds. The staff work hard to keep an eye out for those changes that might indicate a higher level of care is needed. It is a friendly community. There are tiers of services available dependent upon resident needs. Also, a home health agency is stationed at the complex for those that need additional medical support like setting up medications or reminders to take meds. Ground security is good and there is an active social schedule.

nodnarb October 19, 2011

This was a very clean center. They were very friendly to my relative, and had tons of activities for him to do. The people that worked there helped me with all my questions, and helped my relative do his every day tasks with care and ease. I highly recommend this facility. Every day they have him do a few activities such as crosswords and puzzles and they let others make jewelery. His only complaint is about the staff sometimes seeming to ignore his requests. I don't know the specifics because I cannot be there all the time but in his opinion they don't pay enough attention to him some days, but most of the time he's fine with what goes on. I have also heard this from some of his friends there, so maybe they need to spend a little more time attending to their clients but like I said I don't stay there so I have no idea what's going on.

About Sedgwick Plaza

Sedgwick Plaza is an independent living community in Wichita, KS designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Sedgwick Plaza for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Sedgwick Plaza