Sedgwick Plaza Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

4.3

June 19, 2013

By Phyllis10

Sedgwick Plaza is a nice place. They have everything for you. They do lots of activities like art classes, wood working for men, and singing. The staff are very, very nice.

December 05, 2011

By wachinout4u

This is a lovely assisted living complex in northeast Wichita, off of busy Woodlawn. It is pricey, but provides solid support for those needing some assistance with activitirs of daily living, housekeeping, meals and transportation. The apartments are spacious and there is ambiance in the complex and grounds. The staff work hard to keep an eye out for those changes that might indicate a higher level of care is needed. It is a friendly community. There are tiers of services available dependent upon resident needs. Also, a home health agency is stationed at the complex for those that need additional medical support like setting up medications or reminders to take meds. Ground security is good and there is an active social schedule.

October 19, 2011

By nodnarb

This was a very clean center. They were very friendly to my relative, and had tons of activities for him to do. The people that worked there helped me with all my questions, and helped my relative do his every day tasks with care and ease. I highly recommend this facility. Every day they have him do a few activities such as crosswords and puzzles and they let others make jewelery. His only complaint is about the staff sometimes seeming to ignore his requests. I don't know the specifics because I cannot be there all the time but in his opinion they don't pay enough attention to him some days, but most of the time he's fine with what goes on. I have also heard this from some of his friends there, so maybe they need to spend a little more time attending to their clients but like I said I don't stay there so I have no idea what's going on.

Let Us Search For You

Photos of Sedgwick Plaza

Features of Sedgwick Plaza

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Sedgwick Plaza

Our independent and assisted living community in Wichita, Kansas offers just the right amount of personal attention to complement any lifestyle. Conveniently located near medical facilities, recreation centers, shopping and fine dining, Sedgwick Plaza is the ideal setting for vibrant retirement living.

We pride ourselves on fostering independence, promoting well‐being, and enhancing quality of life with a wide range of engaging and life-enriching activities that nurture the mind, body and spirit. Our residents also enjoy exciting social events, delicious and nourishing meals, and a community of friendships with all the privacy of a beautiful apartment they call home.

Located in a residential neighborhood, Sedgwick Plaza offers a wide variety of floor plan options and numerous common spaces for families to utilize. Adding to the comfort and convenience you will find at Sedgwick Plaza is the extensive wellness programs, exercise areas and sessions, a full service beauty and nail salon, scheduled transportation with scheduled valet parking, and much, much more.

Restaurant style dining 7am-7pm, basic cable included, valet parking, salon on site.

Map of Sedgwick Plaza