Reflection Ridge

2300 N. Tyler Road, Wichita, KS, 67205

Reviews of Reflection Ridge

November 30, 2015

By Sue116385350

Reflection Ridge was outstanding and very good. The staff was helpful and busy. They had 30 functions going on for music program, and so they serve the dinner. They had entertainment and it was very well done.

October 31, 2015

By Jamie11

We like Reflection Ridge mainly because of the people that live there and how happy they were with the care they got. It was a very upbeat atmosphere, very clean, and decorated very nicely.

August 21, 2015

The staff was friendly at Reflection Ridge, and they gave us a nice tour and a nice lunch. The facility is lovely, and the apartments are nice. It was what we were looking for. The people looked very happy to be there. They have an exercise room, a theater, and a game room.

September 14, 2013

By Joan24

I'm now in Reflection Ridge. My daughter and I did a separate search of all the retirement communities in the area and we both ended up picking Reflection Ridge. This facility is absolutely wonderful. There are so many activities here. Sometimes I would play bridge, work on jigsaw puzzles, sometimes I bowl, or watch movies, etc. There are just so many activities that you can't get bored. I have a one-bedroom-one-bathroom apartment. It is kind of a large living room-kitchen combination. What I like best living here is the people. They are so nice, both staff and residents. The staff is reliable and would be there if I do need help. I'm very happy where I'm at now. I can't think of anything they need to improve on because I think they're doing everything just right.

August 28, 2013

By Robert69060050

It was a nice facility with a better price. It had a very nice environment setting with friendly staff. The marketing person was very nice. However, it would be better if they had larger apartments. I would recommend this facility to others.

January 09, 2012

By wachinout4u

Other

If you have the money, this is Florida style resort living in lil ol Wichita. It is a lovely, state of the art community on the west side of wichita that offers stress-free, upscale living for seniors. The campus is lovely, the food is chef prepared, there is an abundance of outings and activities, some transportation, good security...heaven's sake, there is even a bank, movie theatre and barbershop on site. Close ot shopping, doctors and hospital. Definitely geared for a higher functioning demographic. Pet friendly...always a plus in my book.

Photos of Reflection Ridge

Features of Reflection Ridge

About Reflection Ridge

Reflection Ridge is the perfect choice for people with a passion for living who are looking for comfort, independence, security, convenience, and a friendly community in the place they call home.

Planned with you in mind, the large one and two bedroom apartments are pleasant, beautifully designed living spaces with fully-equipped kitchens, luxurious baths, and many smart details to complement your busy lifestyle. Light housekeeping is provided regularly.

The stunning main dining room is the setting for taste-tempting meals prepared each day by our chef in our first class commercial kitchen.

Gracious common areas are ideal for gathering with friends and neighbors. The Reflection Ridge theater provides movies and other varied entertainment. Take care of business at the in-house bank, gift shop, or schedule the driver to take you where you need to go. You can even accommodate visiting friends and family in our guest suite.

Community Highlights:

Located on 7th hole of Reflection Ridge Golf Course

In-house:

• Bank: Southwest National Bank
  • Salon: The Salon At Reflection Ridge
  • Pharmacy: Walgreens

For the comfort and care of those who live and work at Reflection Ridge, we are a non-smoking community

Map of Reflection Ridge