Lester Senior Housing Community

903-905 Route 10 East, Whippany, NJ, 07981

Reviews of Lester Senior Housing Community

Average Rating:
caring7271 August 16, 2012

My father had lived there and he was treated very well. It's a very neat and a very attractive place. The staff there are friendly, accommodating, and caring. My father had already passed away, but when his health was declining, the place provided each and every service they can give him. I was pleased with him being there. They gave him excellent service.

Alice 1 June 29, 2012

One main reason why I chose to be in this facility is because it's near my children. I also find their pricing reasonable and I like the services they offer here. I also like it here because I don't have to cook. They have complete meals. They also have activities like movies and transportation for shopping or appointment with the doctor. They provide us whatever we need. There's nothing here that I need more than what I have gotten and I am very satisfied with that people that are here. They are just very very nice. The apartments are beautiful. They really are. I have a large apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. I have my children visit me here every week and sometimes twice a week.

About Lester Senior Housing Community

Lester Senior Housing Community is an independent living community in Whippany, NJ designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Lester Senior Housing Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Lester Senior Housing Community