Westhaven Manor Independent Living

34601 Elmwood Avenue, Westland, MI, 48185

Reviews of Westhaven Manor | Independent Living

December 21, 2013

By Nonee1

Our dear mother is a resident. We found facility to be beautifully decorated with large fireplace in front sitting room. Meals are tasty,friendly staff,grounds landscaped nicely & facility always neat/clean. Numerous outings/activities.Highly recommended.

May 12, 2013

By George24

I saw Westhaven Manor in the phonebook and I visited the place. I was extremely pleased with everything. They had the nicest building in the area, the interior was very appealing, nice accommodations and it was just beautiful. The staff were competent and knowledgeable. The apartments were very spacious. And the price was also very good.

Photos of Westhaven Manor

Features of Westhaven Manor

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Minimum Age: 55+
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Westhaven Manor

This elegant retirement community is designed exclusively for those of you 62 and older. As a resident of Westhaven Manor you will live in grand style in a lovely one or two bedroom apartment. We know that you will love the many advantages that Westhaven Manor has to offer as well our many features and amenities. Secret Word: Carefree!

AMENITIES:

• Beauty/Barber Salon
  • Deluxe Housekeeping
  • Laundry
  • Grand Style Package

The Activities Coordinator arranges fun and exciting outings and events. These may include bingo, exercise classes, dance groups, lectures, trips, hobby clubs, musical entertainment and health demonstrations to name just a few.

Map of Westhaven Manor