Eskaton Wilson Manor

2140 Evergreen Avenue, West Sacramento, CA, 95691

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Eskaton Wilson Manor

John758263 November 22, 2016

Clean, quiet, secure and well kept. I love living here.

Karina Canela November 18, 2016

Other

Eskaton Wilson Manor has a welcoming atmosphere with a passionate staff. Dedicated to improving the lives of the residents with a community=based focused. I am a student volunteer here.

Jimmie Manerchia November 17, 2016

I have been living here now for 3+ years. I find the accommodation to be modern and up to date. As an independent community, it is not only affordable and comfortable, but being a gated community, very safe for people who can still take care of themselves. This is ideal. Must be 62 years young or handicap. Rents are calculated at 30% of your income with a generous utility allowance.

Minoru November 17, 2016

I have lived here for thirteen years. I'm happy that the apartment and grounds are well maintained. I like that it is close to shopping. Activities are offered and the staff really cares about the residents. There is a friendly atmosphere here.

Gretta Garcia October 21, 2016

Wilson Manor is a very clean, friendly, homey residence. The office and grounds staff is very helpful and informative. The environment is inviting, pleasant, and secure. They provide a space to interact with other neighbors and entertainment. There is also a washer/dryer on the grounds which makes it easier for me to get my laundry done. They are #1 in my book.

CanMag October 05, 2016

The staff of Eskaton Wilson Manor welcome visitors and acknowledge the residents by their name. The tenants are very friendly towards one another. Their multipurpose room is very clean and open for tenants and visitor to socialize.

About Eskaton Wilson Manor

Eskaton Wilson Manor is an independent living community in West Sacramento, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Eskaton Wilson Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Eskaton Wilson Manor