Eskaton Wilson Manor

Overview of Ratings

4.8

February 17, 2017

By Robert518700

My living quarters is clean and cozy. I couldn't ask for anything more. I am satisfied.

February 16, 2017

By Shelly551

Other

I'm an in-home caregiver working for the state, and I think they're doing a good job.

January 11, 2017

By Harold458466

I like the affordability of living here, and it's managed very well! The staff is excellent!

January 02, 2017

By Earl W. Springston

I have lived at Eskaton Wilson Manor for 6+ years. I am very fortunate to have my own apartment here. The doctor's office, pharmacy, and grocery store is nearby. Each year, I look forward to the "homemade" Thanksgiving feast and "fun" holiday celebration prepared by the staff.

December 15, 2016

By Valentina Tokareva

I receive good service and a quick response to my maintenance requests.

December 08, 2016

By Virginia566736

I like that the apartments are all one level and have carports. All of the staff is friendly, and I hope they stay here for a long time. Maintenance respond to our requests as needed.

November 29, 2016

By B. McCauley

Very good quality and lots of help when I came back from the hospital. I feel safe here. My friends are here. People are nice. The apartments are clean and so is the office. I walk the grounds 3 times a day and everyone says hi and talks to me. The office made sure I had my caregiver and social worker when I came back. Thank you.

November 22, 2016

By John758263

Clean, quiet, secure and well kept. I love living here.

November 18, 2016

By Karina Canela

Other

Eskaton Wilson Manor has a welcoming atmosphere with a passionate staff. Dedicated to improving the lives of the residents with a community=based focused. I am a student volunteer here.

November 17, 2016

By Jimmie Manerchia

I have been living here now for 3+ years. I find the accommodation to be modern and up to date. As an independent community, it is not only affordable and comfortable, but being a gated community, very safe for people who can still take care of themselves. This is ideal. Must be 62 years young or handicap. Rents are calculated at 30% of your income with a generous utility allowance.

November 17, 2016

By Minoru

I have lived here for thirteen years. I'm happy that the apartment and grounds are well maintained. I like that it is close to shopping. Activities are offered and the staff really cares about the residents. There is a friendly atmosphere here.

October 21, 2016

By Gretta Garcia

Wilson Manor is a very clean, friendly, homey residence. The office and grounds staff is very helpful and informative. The environment is inviting, pleasant, and secure. They provide a space to interact with other neighbors and entertainment. There is also a washer/dryer on the grounds which makes it easier for me to get my laundry done. They are #1 in my book.

October 05, 2016

By CanMag

The staff of Eskaton Wilson Manor welcome visitors and acknowledge the residents by their name. The tenants are very friendly towards one another. Their multipurpose room is very clean and open for tenants and visitor to socialize.

October 05, 2016

By CasPet

Other

I believe this Eskaton is a great community where the residents and myself are given the service needed. Helping with things such as food stamp applications or medical. The staff has always been very caring and welcoming. Throwing festivities for the residents and come together as one and share great times. I have worked here as an in-home caregiver to residents for a almost 3 years and this place has been and always will be my home away from here.

About Eskaton Wilson Manor

Eskaton Wilson Manor is an independent living community in West Sacramento, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Eskaton Wilson Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Eskaton Wilson Manor