Eskaton Wilson Manor

2140 Evergreen Avenue, West Sacramento, CA, 95691

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Eskaton Wilson Manor

W. Cassing March 29, 2017

Clean, safe, affordable housing (54 units of independent, subsidized living). Surprising that they offer a preference to qualified veterans. The staff is incredibly courteous and helpful. Even after 20 years, the apartments are in like new condition, and management has an ongoing plan to make improvements.

Robert867734 March 17, 2017

My living quarters is clean and cozy. I couldn't ask for anything more. I am satisfied!

A. Banwait March 11, 2017

The service is excellent, as well as always provide assistance whenever I need. The staff is great human being, very courteous, and provide prompt help.

Robert518700 February 17, 2017

My living quarters is clean and cozy. I couldn't ask for anything more. I am satisfied.

Shelly551 February 16, 2017

Other

I'm an in-home caregiver working for the state, and I think they're doing a good job.

Harold458466 January 11, 2017

I like the affordability of living here, and it's managed very well! The staff is excellent!

Earl W. Springston January 02, 2017

I have lived at Eskaton Wilson Manor for 6+ years. I am very fortunate to have my own apartment here. The doctor's office, pharmacy, and grocery store is nearby. Each year, I look forward to the "homemade" Thanksgiving feast and "fun" holiday celebration prepared by the staff.

Valentina Tokareva December 15, 2016

I receive good service and a quick response to my maintenance requests.

Virginia566736 December 08, 2016

I like that the apartments are all one level and have carports. All of the staff is friendly, and I hope they stay here for a long time. Maintenance respond to our requests as needed.

B. McCauley November 29, 2016

Very good quality and lots of help when I came back from the hospital. I feel safe here. My friends are here. People are nice. The apartments are clean and so is the office. I walk the grounds 3 times a day and everyone says hi and talks to me. The office made sure I had my caregiver and social worker when I came back. Thank you.

John758263 November 22, 2016

Clean, quiet, secure and well kept. I love living here.

Karina Canela November 18, 2016

Other

Eskaton Wilson Manor has a welcoming atmosphere with a passionate staff. Dedicated to improving the lives of the residents with a community=based focused. I am a student volunteer here.

Jimmie Manerchia November 17, 2016

I have been living here now for 3+ years. I find the accommodation to be modern and up to date. As an independent community, it is not only affordable and comfortable, but being a gated community, very safe for people who can still take care of themselves. This is ideal. Must be 62 years young or handicap. Rents are calculated at 30% of your income with a generous utility allowance.

Minoru November 17, 2016

I have lived here for thirteen years. I'm happy that the apartment and grounds are well maintained. I like that it is close to shopping. Activities are offered and the staff really cares about the residents. There is a friendly atmosphere here.

Gretta Garcia October 21, 2016

Wilson Manor is a very clean, friendly, homey residence. The office and grounds staff is very helpful and informative. The environment is inviting, pleasant, and secure. They provide a space to interact with other neighbors and entertainment. There is also a washer/dryer on the grounds which makes it easier for me to get my laundry done. They are #1 in my book.

CanMag October 05, 2016

The staff of Eskaton Wilson Manor welcome visitors and acknowledge the residents by their name. The tenants are very friendly towards one another. Their multipurpose room is very clean and open for tenants and visitor to socialize.

CasPet October 05, 2016

Other

I believe this Eskaton is a great community where the residents and myself are given the service needed. Helping with things such as food stamp applications or medical. The staff has always been very caring and welcoming. Throwing festivities for the residents and come together as one and share great times. I have worked here as an in-home caregiver to residents for a almost 3 years and this place has been and always will be my home away from here.

About Eskaton Wilson Manor

Eskaton Wilson Manor is an independent living community in West Sacramento, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Eskaton Wilson Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Eskaton Wilson Manor