Fountainview | Independent Living

111 Executive Center Drive, West Palm Beach, FL, 33401

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Fountainview | Independent Living

Caring85676050 June 18, 2014

My father moved into The Fountainview two months ago now. It is very nice. He has an apartment with a full kitchen. I have a friend who recommended this community very highly. The staff are all very nice people. The dining room is sometimes a bit slow in getting served. They could improve by making the service a bit faster. The food is excellent. I eat with my father regularly at dinner. The food is tasty and very, very good. They have a couple of entertainers that come in. They have a theater, and movie nights. They have cards, a shuffle board, and things to do. They have a putting green over there. There is also a Jacuzzi and a pool. The residents are friendly, too. I would recommend The Fountainview to others.

Gloria22 June 18, 2014

My visit at Fountainview was very nice. The things that you'd need are on site. The staff is very nice; they were very hospitable. The rooms were good to me. I went into an activity room where they were doing low impact physical activities with some of the people.

Randi1 April 30, 2014

What was nice about Fountainview is that it was located right near a lovely shopping center called CityPlace. It was easy to get to for residents who wanted to leave the independent living and go shopping or for a movie or whatever. The place is very nicely laid out, and the apartments were spacious.

The staff follows up with me. They called me like every six weeks to see how things were doing. There is a lot of interaction with the residents. Everybody is smiling. No one is sitting in a lobby falling asleep in a wheelchair. It's not like that at all. It's just a very upbeat place.

Caring79904750 April 12, 2014

My sister is at Fountainview, and I was there for a while. It was very nice and cheerful. I enjoyed it, but I don't know if I can live there. It's very expensive. I think it was clean, and the food was OK, so there's no problem. It was a nice place just to hang around. I hang around near the pool quite a bit, and there are always people around. There is an outdoor pool and they have chairs all around if you want to sit closer. I didn't find too much to do there, but it was still nice for just a change. It was a short stay, but it was a pleasant one.

Val3 February 28, 2014

I was at Fountainview. I don't live there anymore. The administration stank but the people were wonderful. For activities, we had all kinds of things like movies, live shows, parties, etc. We had everything. It was very nice. The apartments were wonderful. The people in the community were wonderful. There was just one person who made it a bad experience and that was the administrator. The gentleman told me that he gave two warnings, when he never gave me one warning. I was just very upset when they rejected me. I can't say anything good about the administration because they were very bad. They terminated my lease. Overall, I thought they were wonderful, I thought they were a 5, but the administration was a zero.

Caring76231150 January 30, 2014

Fountainview appeared to be very nice, neat and clean. Because it was the first one I've looked at, I have nothing to compare it to but it seemed to be quite nice and had everything you would need. The rooms were very nice. I didn't really have a strong feeling just because it was my first one. It was funny because the manager kept stopping and talking to people and both the people she stopped said the food was terrible. She didn't expect that response that they both said awful. The manager and the other staff seemed very pleasant, very nice. The manager seemed to know all of the residents, she spoke to everybody by name.

Ruth14 September 30, 2013

I have an aunt who lives at Fountainview. It's a very well-operated facility and its location is wonderful. The dining room is excellent.

Benett September 28, 2013

Fountainview was a nice place. They seemed to be very nice and very helpful. The people seemed to be pleasant and nice. I had a couple of meals there and the food was good. I would recommend it.

Margaret19 July 31, 2013

I am already in Fountainview. So far, they have been wonderful and I am very happy. I am in a two-bedroom apartment. The staff is very good. The food is fine. They have advertised themselves as a five-star facility and they have maintained it.

CamBoatwright February 18, 2013

Fountainview ranks high on our list after our recent visit. We were given a tour by a very knowledgeable staff member who was able to answer all of our questions. The grounds are beautiful and the residences are very spacious and inviting. The tennis courts, swimming pool, theater and other features give the feeling of a resort community. All of our needs could be satisfied at this one location. Our tour leader was very informative and provided us with a complimentary lunch. The dining room was very inviting and we were able to order from a menu. The food was delicious. All of the staff members we encountered were friendly and upbeat. We will definitely consider this facility as our future home.

From Fountainview

Fountainview offers compassionate senior care in West Palm Beach, FL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Fountainview shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in West Palm Beach, FL.

Features of Fountainview