Fountainview Independent Living

111 Executive Center Drive, West Palm Beach, FL, 33401

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Fountainview | Independent Living

April 12, 2014

My sister is at Fountainview, and I was there for a while. It was very nice and cheerful. I enjoyed it, but I don't know if I can live there. It's very expensive. I think it was clean, and the food was OK, so there's no problem. It was a nice place just to hang around. I hang around near the pool quite a bit, and there are always people around. There is an outdoor pool and they have chairs all around if you want to sit closer. I didn't find too much to do there, but it was still nice for just a change. It was a short stay, but it was a pleasant one.

February 28, 2014

By Val3

I was at Fountainview. I don't live there anymore. The administration stank but the people were wonderful. For activities, we had all kinds of things like movies, live shows, parties, etc. We had everything. It was very nice. The apartments were wonderful. The people in the community were wonderful. There was just one person who made it a bad experience and that was the administrator. The gentleman told me that he gave two warnings, when he never gave me one warning. I was just very upset when they rejected me. I can't say anything good about the administration because they were very bad. They terminated my lease. Overall, I thought they were wonderful, I thought they were a 5, but the administration was a zero.

January 30, 2014

Fountainview appeared to be very nice, neat and clean. Because it was the first one I've looked at, I have nothing to compare it to but it seemed to be quite nice and had everything you would need. The rooms were very nice. I didn't really have a strong feeling just because it was my first one. It was funny because the manager kept stopping and talking to people and both the people she stopped said the food was terrible. She didn't expect that response that they both said awful. The manager and the other staff seemed very pleasant, very nice. The manager seemed to know all of the residents, she spoke to everybody by name.

September 30, 2013

By Ruth14

I have an aunt who lives at Fountainview. It's a very well-operated facility and its location is wonderful. The dining room is excellent.

September 28, 2013

By Benett

Fountainview was a nice place. They seemed to be very nice and very helpful. The people seemed to be pleasant and nice. I had a couple of meals there and the food was good. I would recommend it.

July 31, 2013

By Margaret19

I am already in Fountainview. So far, they have been wonderful and I am very happy. I am in a two-bedroom apartment. The staff is very good. The food is fine. They have advertised themselves as a five-star facility and they have maintained it.

February 18, 2013

By CamBoatwright

Fountainview ranks high on our list after our recent visit. We were given a tour by a very knowledgeable staff member who was able to answer all of our questions. The grounds are beautiful and the residences are very spacious and inviting. The tennis courts, swimming pool, theater and other features give the feeling of a resort community. All of our needs could be satisfied at this one location. Our tour leader was very informative and provided us with a complimentary lunch. The dining room was very inviting and we were able to order from a menu. The food was delicious. All of the staff members we encountered were friendly and upbeat. We will definitely consider this facility as our future home.

Photos of Fountainview

Features of Fountainview

• Vegetarian

About Fountainview

Fountainview offers compassionate senior care in West Palm Beach, FL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Fountainview shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in West Palm Beach, FL.

Map of Fountainview