Brookdale West Palm Beach | Independent Living

6100 Common Circle, West Palm Beach, FL, 33417

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Brookdale West Palm Beach | Independent Living

Caring71588750 September 27, 2013

The Classic is my favorite so far. It's absolutely lovely. The facility looked clean. The people looked nice and well-dressed. They did have a swimming pool and activities, like music. I took my parents there for lunch because I thought that was a place that they should see. The food was lovely. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. The girl who showed us around was terrific. She told me everything. The apartments that we saw were smaller than my parents are used to, but they understand that when they do this kind of move, they're going to be smaller. We looked at two-bedroom and one-bedroom apartments. My parents won't be considering their two-bedroom because they think it would be too much for them. The one-bedroom was terrific and we saw different versions of them. They all have washers/dryers and closets, so that's nice for them! On the whole, I like the idea of an independent living having assisted living accommodations. So if my mom needs assistance, she can have that in this facility. That's important for me! Because once my parents move, I don't want them to have to move yet again. I absolutely recommend this place to others.

Cyndi5 August 01, 2013

I looked at The Classics and I liked it very much. Their one-bedroom was a little small but their two-bedroom was really nice. I saw their calendar and it looked like they had a lot to do. Everyone was very friendly and I would recommend it to others. They have nice independent living and I thought of putting my father there.

caring2394 April 09, 2013

Classic at West Palm was a very proud group. The staff was very nice.

From Brookdale West Palm Beach

Brookdale West Palm Beach provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Features of Brookdale West Palm Beach

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy

• General store
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Tennis courts
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Licenses: #8256

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brookdale West Palm Beach