The Chelsea at Bald Eagle Independent Living

197 Cahill Cross Rd, West Milford, NJ, 07480

Reviews of The Chelsea at Bald Eagle | Independent Living

May 02, 2013

I liked Van Dyk's proximity to me. I could get to my mom in less than an hour. My mom shared a two-bedroom apartment, with walk in closets, a full kitchen, with a big living room and a big shower. It was a huge, very clean and state-of-the-art apartment. The staff was really nice but they could improve on the food they served. My mom said that the food wasn't that great but it also wasn't horrible.

Photos of The Chelsea at Bald Eagle

Features of The Chelsea at Bald Eagle

• Minimum Rate: $2000/month

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

About The Chelsea at Bald Eagle

Nestled in the shadows of the scenic Wyanokie Mountains, The Chelsea At Bald Eagle offers several options for senior living based on the level of independence each resident desires. The Chelsea’s Assisted Living neighborhood offers private and semi-private apartments for those who need a little help with day to day routines. Wonderful meals prepared by our fabulous chef are served in a restaurant-style dining room. Regular laundry and cleaning services mean you’ll never have to cook or clean again.

Map of The Chelsea at Bald Eagle