Bridgecreek

3601 E Holt Ave, West Covina, CA, 91791

Reviews of Bridgecreek

Caring110682950 August 09, 2015

I am a resident of Bridgecreek. The rooms are adequate. They are fairly large as far as the studio goes. I will call their dining a high school type cafeteria with table service, and it is not as good as their website depicted. The staff is outstanding. They are kind of sub-contract caregiver from a local company, and they do a good job in looking after me when I need it.

They have activities. On Wednesday, they will go an ice cream parlor. They have gone to a regional park. The thing that I like most about Bridgecreek is the view of the mountain. They can improve on the food.

Don46 May 27, 2015

Bridgecreek was very nice. If I was to consider one, this would be the one that I would consider. Tom and his wife Michelle -- who were the managers -- live on the facility. I think they had a nice array of activities. They also had a nice restaurant area, and they provide more than one choice of meal.

Caring105617150 April 27, 2015

My friend has been at Bridgecreek for about 2 months now. She's got a single room to herself. It's a good price. She was very familiar with the location too, so that's why she chose it. She likes the location. She's getting three meals a day, they clean her room once or twice a week, they give her new towels, they change her sheets, they pay for her cable, and they pay for all her utilities.

They also take her on tours on the bus to go different places particularly to doctor's appointments, as well as to market or the stores. They play games, they have outings, and they have a lot of functions during the week. She doesn't have to participate in all of them or any of them if she doesn't want to. She's not that crazy about the food. It's a hit and miss. She likes everything about the place -- the location, the room, the people, and treatment. The only thing she's not crazy about is the food.

Caring96087650 November 15, 2014

I know Bridgecreek because a friend had been there. Bridgecreek has more of a country setting. It is a pretty facility. My friend who was there had a nice apartment. As I say, it is more of a country setting, and the landscaping is very attractive. Actually the décor inside is very attractive too. The interior decorating in the public room is attractive. It is a bright, sunny place. I did see their van around town, so they do take their people out for doctor's and other appointments.

Caring4309 April 24, 2013

I paid a visit to Bridgecreek and I liked it. The staff seemed really good and nice. I liked the layout and set-up of the facility. The only problem was the available room which was facing the freeway so it was noisy.

KAT5 December 26, 2012

Bridgecreek is mainly independent retirement living and is run by a corporation called Holiday. However, some residents need additional help from caregivers and so it is sort of an assisted living place too. The turnover of managers is fairly frequent and the kitchen staff tends to change a lot, too. However, overall it is a nice place that provides care, food, transportation, managers on call 24 hours, a maintenance man, activities director, bus driver, musical and social events, craft activities, games, church services for both Catholic and non-denominational, good-sized apartments, and nice grounds including flowers, trees, and bushes to help block noise from the nearby freeway. It costs a minimum of two grand per month to live there in the studio apartments. Most residents pay more for larger spaces. My mom moved in there over a year ago and loves having a big group of new friends to socialize with. She wanted me not to have to worry about her the way I did when she lived at home in the house that I now own.I recommend this place overall although I wish the staff members would not go and come and be replaced or promoted and transferred as much as they are.

Sabrinanonna November 27, 2011

The co-managers Dave and Donna are the best around. Our Mom absolutely loves them and they take such good care of her I don't worry about her at all. They even live there on site.

From Bridgecreek

Bridgecreek is located in West Covina, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Bridgecreek for a visit...and stay!

Features of Bridgecreek

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room