Castle Pointe at Baywinde

Overview of Ratings

4.3

June 18, 2014

By djalaimo

My mom is 83 and very independent. She lived in her own home and was quite active socially. She loved to play cards, etc. One of the difficulties we found as a family for mom was the loneliness of living alone. She didn't want to live with any of her children and wanted to maintain her independence. A friend of hers asked me to come with her to Castle Pointe at Baywinde. Her aunt was currently residing there. I went and fell in love with Castle Pointe. I knew in my heart this was a good place for mom. She would be able to maintain her independence while at the same time be able to make many friends, engage in social activities, have someone to dine with, go to church with, etc. We took Mom for a visit and she also fell in love with Castle Pointe. At one point she said to me - "You know what Deb - this is just like being in Heaven." I found this comment from her to be so touching because my mom is very spiritual. Baywinde has been a blessing not only to mom - but also to our family. She is happy, safe, has made many new friends, is playing cards, and even baking in her own apartment. She is happy and healthy and safe!!! The entire staff is wonderful at Baywinde not only to mom - but also to the family. Being a caregiver for a parent is a difficult task for a variety of reasons. Baywinde is a wonderful community for both the resident but also for their family and everyone's peace of mind.

April 23, 2014

By Suzier

It is very nice and comfortable at Castle Pointe. Staff is VERY friendly. I love all the activitiey choices, including movie night! The transportation department makes it easy to get to doctor appointments. I love to sit on the front porch in the summer and visit will all my friends.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Photos of Castle Pointe at Baywinde

Features of Castle Pointe at Baywinde

About Castle Pointe at Baywinde

Castle Pointe at Baywinde offers independent living in Webster for seniors who are able and inclined to live independently, but crave the comfort, security and social opportunity a retirement community offers.

On-call assistance and maintenance-free living means you never need worry about anything but living life to the fullest! Just steps from your front door, you'll find easy access to a fitness center, media room and a wide assortment of activities, as well as special events and regularly scheduled outings into the community.

If you are looking for a vibrant, active place to call home during your retirement years, Castle Pointe at Baywinde will fulfill your desires. Come visit us and see how great senior independent living can be.

Independent Living Amenities

• All utilities included except telephone and cable
    • Housekeeping and maintenance service
    • Guest Suites
    • Individually controlled heat and central air
    • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
    • Safety features including smoke detectors and sprinklers
    • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
    • Beauty and Barber Shop
    • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team
    • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
    • Brain Health University™

Adjacent to the YMCA - YMCA exercise programs are offered at Baywinde.___ Located in close proximity to the beautiful Irondequoit Bay area.___ The campus is located in a beautiful wooded area (off the main road) with walking trails and a pond.___ Large selection of menu choices with a new menu each month (Castle Pointe)___ Fresh prepared cuisine made to order

Map of Castle Pointe at Baywinde