Brookdale West Bay Independent Living

2783 West Shore Road, Warwick, RI, 02889

Reviews of Brookdale West Bay | Independent Living

August 27, 2014

By Harold15

I've been to West Bay Retirement Living. This is close to where I'm living now. It's an older facility. I think it was a nursing home, but the grounds are very nice. They have a gazebo out there and they have hamburgers and hot dog cookouts with music. They have video and movie sessions in the theater inside. They have a unique thing, I thought, with a general store within the facility. It was clean and most of the rooms were of considerable size, but some of them were a little smaller. I guess they make up for it with the vaulted ceiling. Some have balconies, which is a nice feature and some of the others have a patio just outside the door. There were a lot of attractive rooms there. The staff was very courteous and very interesting to talk to. I met several people. We talked for a while and they welcomed me if I decided to come there. The upkeep is terrific. Everything is clean and newly painted. Because I've lived in the neighborhood, I know it's old.

January 31, 2014

By David66365350

We visited West Bay. It was very nice. The person that guided the tour was very helpful. The staff and the residence seemed quite happy. They had plenty of size options for the rooms. The dining room looked very nice. There were a bunch of activities that they had every day like card games, bingo, memory games, reading the paper together and a lot of other stuff.

June 30, 2012

By Tony hick

West Bay Manor is a good place to send loved ones when they reach old age. The rooms, in my opinion, are very nice, quiet, up to date and clean. Though the building isn't really new looking, what's inside is all that matters. The furniture was top class and all the rooms were clean and nicely decorated. The facility even has many attractions to its inhabitants including an Olympic sized pool, brand new fitness center and equipment, billiards, and arts and crafts studio, and wellness clinic The staff is fairly professional and always making sure to give full attention to the residents. The staff also gives the residents activities to do such as attending church, going to malls, movie theaters, fishing, and more. During my visit i saw a nurse cutting the hairs of one of the residents. The food was actually really good, probably kosher and gourmet. The people inside also seemed happy and there was just a rather positive vibe in general. Definitely recommend this facility as it seemed to have great location, facilities, help, and people seemed happy there.

Photos of Brookdale West Bay

Features of Brookdale West Bay

About Brookdale West Bay

Brookdale West Bay provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Brookdale Living's Warwick, RI community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional independent and assisted living services, amenities, and opportunities we offer. And, the residents at West Bay Retirement Living can rest assured that as their needs change, we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of the residents of this independent and assisted living community, their families, and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features, and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life®, the mission of Brookdale West Bay is to encourage our independent and assisted living residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar at Brookdale Living's Warwick, RI community with themed experiences, special events, and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale West Bay