Reviews of Plush Mills Senior Living | INDEPENDENT LIVING
Gordon314571 October 20, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Plush Mills is great. It's a little bit more modern, and there's a greater number of common areas; the physical therapy gym was a little bit more larger and had more options, and the location was perfect. The staff is very good, and the room size is fine and very similar everywhere I saw. It'd be nice to have Wi-Fi connection automatically.
WmAlt December 14, 2015
It's really the best community around. They really make everything work for your particular situation instead of making you fit into their plans. I can recommend it wholeheartedly.
Caring105201350 April 17, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
My mother is actually in independent living at Plush Mills. It is a lovely and friendly place. She has a one-bedroom apartment, and they have studio apartments, suites, and a lot of different options. The food is very good, and their dining room is lovely. I am impressed by the friendliness and the newness of this place, and the most important thing was its proximity to us, so that we can all be part of her life. She is just getting started there, and right now we are very happy.
Caring78497450 February 28, 2014
I visited this facility
We took a little tour at Plush Mills and it was nice. The employees were nice as well. Although the rooms were very nice and big, I didn't like the way the facility was laid out. It was like a hotel type of deal with long hallways and it was more expensive. It seemed they had two different types of segments. I guessed they had people over 55 in there that were healthy and doing well. The activities were kind of the same with the others. Then they had a section that was more of an assisted living. They had a bus that came to take them out. They had entertainment come in.
Caring892 August 26, 2012
I visited this facility
We visited Plush Mills together with my husband. The place is extremely nice, but the price is too high. We could not afford it. The people and the staff are really friendly and they have lots of activities for their residents. You can see that they are enjoying their way of living in this community. They are very recommendable and they were very interested in helping us decide.
From Plush Mills Senior Living
Welcome to Plush Mills Senior Living
Our founders were pioneers in senior living communities. They helped define the companies that have defined the industry. Seeing the evolution in senior housing move towards cookie-cutter, Wall Street-driven corporations, they were inspired to forge a new definition of senior living: the Sage approach to senior living.
We customize the services we offer; providing the amenities and the care that’s needed, when it’s needed. Sage communities are “Senior Living, Custom Designed.”
Plush Mills is dedicated to the continuing growth of people like you: people who know what it means to live well. Sage people. Vibrant people.
Maintenance-free living. Erase all the tasks from your 'to-do' list. We're happy to have them on ours. Thoughtfully designed for modern living, our apartments provide a perfect backdrop for your individual taste and lifestyle. Everything you need to live well; upscale finishes, spacious, full-size apartments, and best of all, maintenance-free living. Comfortable spaces provide the perfect backdrop to a full and fulfilling life at Plush Mills.
A Great Place to Live the Good Life
Our list of amenities is extensive, but doesn’t fully describe life at Plush Mills; the ease of carefree living, the joy of being among friends, the comfort of knowing your needs will be met.
We Take Care of the Details
- 24-hour concierge service
- Fine dining: a flexible meal plan including two meals per day
- A real pub, with complimentary happy hour every day
- Weekly housekeeping and bed linen change
- Daily check-ins
- Personal car service and scheduled local transportation
- Beautiful terrace for fair-weather dining
Additional Services & Amenities
- Lectures, concerts, movies, games, trips, celebrations, and more
- Maintenance by our own full-time staff
- Health and wellness office with a consortium of health care providers and diagnostic services
- On-site rehabilitation services including physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Personal care services – in your full-size apartment or in our personalized care suites
- Internet Café – pool table and beverages available all day
- Beauty and barber shop, business center
- Great room with fireplace and grand piano
- Art studio and fitness center
- Theatre with a large screen and movie-style seating
- Library club room for casual gatherings and private parties
- Open and covered parking available
- Raised planting beds for gardening
- Park-like setting adjacent to walking trails
Thank you for your interest at Plush Mills Senior Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Features of Plush Mills Senior Living
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Minimum rate: $3,700/month
Location of Plush Mills Senior Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities