The Lodge at Wake Forest

1151 S Main St, Wake Forest, NC, 27587

Reviews of The Lodge at Wake Forest

Caring105038050 May 28, 2015

I was treated very nicely at The Lodge at Wake Forest. I like all the people that I met and I like their facilities. It is close to my family, and I have a friend that will be there. It had everything I needed. The meals, the location, and the friendliness are what sold me on the place. It was very nice and very clean. The apartments were beautiful and well decorated, and the food was good.

Tom105600050 April 21, 2015

We went to The Lodge at Wake Forest. It was close to my house, and my mom decided. We went and looked at the facility. It was a very nice place. It looked like the accommodations would certainly work out. For her, I thought it was reassuring just to find that that kind of place was available. They showed us the area, but we did not have a meal. We did not schedule a visit with them; we just dropped in, but we could certainly go back and have a meal if we wanted. The residents seemed to be very pleasant and seemed to be enjoying themselves playing cards and talking in one room. I thought it was an outstanding place from what I saw.

Mark73337250 January 19, 2015

My mom is at The Lodge at Wake Forest. The room has got a bedroom, a huge living room, and a kitchenette. The food is delicious, and the menus are well put together, very professionally done. The dining room has tables set, scattered around, and you’re free to sit where you want. They have a section off to the side for private dining. They have bingo and several other things. They have outings to different places as mom talks about them all the time. The safety and security of the place is very good. You have to have a E-card to get in and out.

Caring83827650 August 14, 2014

The Lodge at Wake Forest was nice. The staff was friendly. Their food was delicious, but it was very dry. The residents looked bored to me.

Caring76163550 May 29, 2014

My wife and I visited The Lodge at Wake Forest. We thought that was an excellent place. It was just very attractive. The dining room had a high ceiling, two or three stories high, so it’s not a noisy place. It had wide corridors. The staff was excellent. We went to seven or eight different places, and we put them the highest.

Caring78083350 February 14, 2014

I liked best the friendliness of the people at The Lodge at Wake Forest and the open dining area. Their kitchen area was too small. It was really one of the deciding factors. The staff was friendly; they were terrific. It would have been a harder decision if the kitchen area was bigger. But it was just a little corner of the apartment that did not have a stove. That's what we did not like about it.

From The Lodge at Wake Forest

The Lodge at Wake Forest is located in Wake Forest, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Lodge at Wake Forest for a visit...and stay!

Our Managers used to run an Assisted Living, so our residents have the care here needed and don't need to move when they are higher levels of care. Our residents age in place here, in style!

Features of The Lodge at Wake Forest

• Features Extra Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Live In Managers 24/7

• Technology Extra Emergency Call System

• Pharma

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra Off To The Races!

• Home Sale Assistance