19 Independent Living Communities in Wake County, NC
The average cost of independent living in Wake County is $2,543 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,499. Cheaper nearby regions include Durham with an average starting cost of $1,861.
To help you with your search, browse the 170 reviews below for independent living communities in Wake County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Wake County 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 62 families in Wake County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Wake County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in Wake County, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Wake County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Wake County, North Carolina
- In-Home Care in Wake County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Wake County, North Carolina
- Adult Day Care in Wake County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Wake County, North Carolina
Independent Living near Wake County, NC
- Independent Living in Durham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Chatham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Moore County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Rockingham County, North Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Wake
Review of Independence Village of Olde Raleigh
Independence Village Of Olde Raleigh have their air conditioning in the windows. I have seen a few of the rooms, and they were OK, but it's kind of depressing for me personally. They have bingo and... Read more
Review of Jordan Oaks
I visited Jordan Oaks, but it was too expensive for a one-bedroom apartment. They were very nice and I would pick them if I could. They had some activities and drive you around if they need to. The... Read more
Review of Jordan Oaks
Jordan Oaks was older than the other ones that I looked at in the area. I didn't feel that they were really into keeping the people healthy or giving them avenues to stay healthy. They were just th... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...