19 Independent Living Communities in Wake County, NC
The average cost of independent living in Wake County is $2,639 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,515. Cheaper nearby regions include Durham with an average starting cost of $1,874.
To help you with your search, browse the 175 reviews below for independent living communities in Wake County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Wake County 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 65 families in Wake County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Wake County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in Wake County, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Wake County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Wake County, North Carolina
- In-Home Care in Wake County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Wake County, North Carolina
- Adult Day Care in Wake County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Wake County, North Carolina
Independent Living near Wake County, NC
- Independent Living in Durham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Chatham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Moore County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Rockingham County, North Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Wake
Review of Independence Village of Olde Raleigh
I picked Independence Village of Olde Raleigh for my parents. It is a very nice and clean place. They didnt charge us a lot to join them and required almost nothing. It's month to month, so if my ... Read more
Review of Overture Crabtree
I was very happy with Overture Crabtree. The staff was very nice, treated me very well, and gave me a lot of information. The location was amazing, was easy to find in a nice area, and close to the... Read more
Review of The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation
The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation was wonderful, very nice, very clean, and had a very friendly atmosphere. The person during the tour was very helpful. There's a lot of information, and I though... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...