8 Independent Living Communities in Virginia Beach City County, VA
The average cost of independent living in Virginia Beach City County is $1,995 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,499. Cheaper nearby regions include Chesapeake City with an average starting cost of $1,762.
To help you with your search, browse the 14 reviews below for independent living communities in Virginia Beach City County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Virginia Beach City County 4.5 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Hampton City with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Virginia Beach City County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in Virginia Beach City County, VA
- Assisted Living in Virginia Beach City County, Virginia
- In-Home Care in Virginia Beach City County, Virginia
- Memory Care in Virginia Beach City County, Virginia
- Nursing Homes in Virginia Beach City County, Virginia
- Adult Day Care in Virginia Beach City County, Virginia
- Home Health Agencies in Virginia Beach City County, Virginia
Independent Living near Virginia Beach City County, VA
- Independent Living in Norfolk City County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Chesapeake City County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Hampton City County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Newport News City County, Virginia
- Independent Living in James City County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Saint Marys County, Maryland
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Virginia Beach City
Review of Overture Virginia Beach
I didn't like Overture because it's too expensive, the pool was an outdoor pool, and it was too modern and too cold for me. Read more
Review of The Crossings at Independence
My visit at The Crossings was excellent. Their dining area has table linens and silver, it was gorgeous. The food was extraordinary and the rooms are great. There's a kitchenette, bedroom, and a li... Read more
Review of Atlantic Shores
My husband and I will be moving to independent living at Atlantic Shores. It has great social life and buses for medical transportation, shops, and trips. Independent living people can have the med... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...