Ventura TowneHouse | Independent Living

4900 Telegraph Road, Ventura, CA, 93003

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Ventura TowneHouse | Independent Living

Gary107429461 March 10, 2015

Ventura Townehouse is very nice. They have single bedrooms, living rooms, huge patios, and common areas for board games. The dining area was nice, and they served anytime from 7AM to 7PM. They bring local musical talent for talent shows,they play bingo and Wii bowling, and there is a pot contest. They have sight-seeing tours, and they take the folks to places.

Julie27 January 28, 2014

I love it here in Ventura TowneHouse. I really am happy. I had a stroke and this is the fourth place I lived. I like this place the best. Everybody is very nice. First time I moved here, I got a studio apartment. I've been getting stronger and therefore I moved out in the gardens. I feel like I'm on my own and I really like that. I've gone back to my hobby which is making jewelry.

They have a lot of opportunities for people to get involve in all kinds of things. I like to play games like card games. They have a new game here and it's called Rummikub. They play it almost everyday. When people are playing cards or putting puzzles together, there's always an organist playing older songs.

Delores5 January 23, 2014

I like the layout of the building. I live in one of the cottages. We have the freedom to choose if we want to live in the cottage or in the high rise. I like it here living in the cottage. I like the grounds that you can look out and not being in a four-corner little room. The grounds and surroundings are well kept. The people working here are all very friendly. They accommodate us through the best of their ability. All my requests have been taken care of. It's a very friendly place. The residents here are very friendly. I have been here about 4 months and I never had any problem adjusting. The experiences I've had, have been very good. They have activities that you can participate in. They check in the mornings to make sure that we are ok. The food is fine. Some days are better than others but they try hard to improve on the meals.

About Ventura TowneHouse

Ventura TowneHouse is an independent living community in Ventura, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Ventura TowneHouse for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Ventura TowneHouse

• 24-hour security gate

• Religious services

• Fee structure extra: $1,500 Community Fee

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 60+ minimum age