Aston Gardens at Pelican Pointe Independent Living

Reviews of Aston Gardens at Pelican Pointe | Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

4.5

July 15, 2015

My parents were in Aston Gardens before. It was very nice. The staff was just fine, but it was independent living, so there wasn't a lot of interaction.

Hello, We do appreciate your feedback and will look into this. However I am confused on 2 things if you could help me with. 1) Does this person reside here at Pelican Pointe? 2) What type of interaction do you mean? We would be happy to discuss these.

July 15, 2015

Aston Gardens at Pelican Pointe was a beautiful place. The people were very accommodating and helpful. They have a really nice dining room. They have discussion groups, exercises classes, parties, and concerts. It was clean and well kept.

June 16, 2015

By Ann108044050

We visited Aston Gardens. The people were very well informed, very friendly, and cooperative. They were very helpful with the inquiries. The facility was extremely well set up. It was beautiful, and it had beautiful grounds. It was very nice because it had the three levels of care -- independent living, assisted living and memory care. The apartments were very well planned out. We had lunch, and the food was excellent. They did a wonderful job. It was a very good experience. They had a wide variety of activities, and they also offered transportation to doctor appointments and churches. The daily calendar was very well put together. It is a very superior facility.

May 17, 2015

I like Aston Gardens at Pelican Pointe. It’s clean, and its location is excellent. Some of their residents were asked to be ambassadors and talked to us about how wonderful the facility was. They serve three meals a day. I also like the fact that you can have a small dog, and you get a first floor place.

January 12, 2015

By Dell1

We like the Aston Gardens. It was so beautiful. They do have covered walkways to apartment buildings. So if it is raining, you could walk and not get wet, but if you don't want to walk to the main building where the dining room is, they'll come with a golf cart to take you to the front door and drive you back if you don't want to walk or if you can't walk. The dining room was absolutely elegant. The food was delicious. The waiters and waitresses were very polite. The apartments were gorgeous. You have a kitchen nicer than my kitchen now, e.g., granite counters, all the appliances you could possibly want, and nice cupboard space. All the units have a small lanai. Each unit had its own washer and dryer, and that is a great feature. The hallways were well lit. They have a beautiful swimming pool, a beautiful outdoor Jacuzzi, and beautiful palm trees all around. Aston Gardens was gorgeous.

By Reni1

Services here at Aston Gardens are excellent. My apartment is spacious yet cozy. The housekeeping staff is courteous, pleasant and mostly effecient. The dining room is a beautiful place to enjoy various food served attractively by attentive staff. There are many enjoyable activities, games and lectures to keep me busy and interested. As needed, there is medical help, transportation to my doctors, security and a "fix-it" squad as well.

By Emma11

Fun and happiness are yours at Aston Gardens. There is something for everyone here and happiness are yours for the taking. We have our own mini city and cononveniences such as a bank and a beauty parlor. We also have many social activities, shows, concerts and etc. Meals are provided beautiful dining room. Plus, all transportation is provided.

By Cecile2

Among the things I enjoy in Aston Gardens the most are the camaraderie and companionship with everyone, the activities, food, and the carefree lifestyle. Here, we have no home to take care of and things are done for us. What more could I say? I existed in Georgia. Now, I am living in Aston Gardens!

By Donald25

After looking into fourteen independent living complexes, we chose Aston Gardens as the one that met our needs the best. After living here for nineteen months, we still believe that we made the right choice at the right time. We have made many new friends, have partaken in many activities, and have felt at home. We recommend living in this place and be surrounded with a caring and friendly staff.

By Mary98230250

The employees in Aston Gardens are friendly, helpful and good. All workers go to the extreme for your comfort. The buildings and apartments are in good condition. I cannot state anything negative regarding the place. I am so happy to be here!

By Dorothy98220850

From the gatekeepers, cart drivers, maintenance men, clubhouse staff and security personnel of Pelican Pointe, they all deserve appreciation. I feel safe, secure and I love living here. A big thank you to you all!

August 05, 2014

My father was in independent living at Ashton Gardens. Ashton Gardens was great. He had a wonderful apartment with a nice kitchen, a microwave, and a dishwasher, which he never used. He also had washer and dryer in the apartment. There was a lot of entertainment. The dining room was luxurious. Everything was really wonderful. The relationship between the residents and the staff was very good. The only thing I didn't like was that if for some reason a resident couldn't get down to dinner, they charged $7 to bring up the food up. If he can't make it and you have somebody to go pick it up, it is $4.

July 29, 2014

By Don36

I looked at Aston Gardens and decided to keep looking. The staff seemed confident and pleasant. They offer many activities, like games and trips. However, the rooms were small.

July 20, 2014

Aston Gardens is clean and friendly, but the food is absolutely terrible. It is bland and tasteless, and they do not have provision for any special diet. It has many amenities that I really liked, but I cannot live there because of the food. They have a pool, fieldtrips, and companionship. My friend who lives there is very happy.

June 19, 2014

I visited Aston Gardens, and it's a very nice facility. They have a wide selection with regard to their apartments. We did not eat there, but we saw their dining room, and it was very nice. They have activities, and they gave very good information on what things were going on. They have game rooms and pool. They also go on short trips. Overall it was good. I have no complaints about the place.

February 28, 2014

I drive by Aston Gardens at Pelican Pointe all the time. It was a nice-looking place. They also have assisted living. It looked nice and I thought it would be a nice place to live. The rooms that I saw were nice; however, the people that showed me around didn't really impress me like they wanted us.

July 24, 2013

By threekids

I looked for many places for my relatives in Sarasota County and Aston Gardens is by far the best. It is clean, well-run, staffed by experienced professionals, and everybody looks well-taken care of and happy. The dining room is lovely and elegant with a friendly staff. If anything needs repairing, someone is quickly at the door. It is a quality place and the price is right.

June 26, 2013

By Edward6

I am currently staying at Aston Gardens. The staff is very congenial. The food is fine. The room is very good. The surround is well maintained and clean.

May 31, 2013

By Katniss

Aston Gardens is very new and upscale. They would have buses to take them shopping and to their doctors. But you could still be independent and have your car there. They had big, big units. They had a nice dining room, a bar, a little library and an exercise room. They have a calendar of events with classes and field trips. It's one of the best around the area.

September 29, 2011

By pennell79

I visited Aston Gardens last year and was very impressed. The apartments give you the feel of independence that makes the residence feel comfortable. They have a very nice dining area that gives the feel of a nice restaurant more than a cafeteria. All the staff members that I encountered were very friendly and sincere. I work at a local hospital and have spoken with many residence and they speak very highly of this facility. I found it to be very clean with very cool Mediterranean architecture. There was a very nice pool area and several residents were pool side. The layout of this facility makes it very easy to move from one building to the next. There is a real sense of community here. While I was visiting a relative, 2 different people came by to check in since my car didn't look familiar. This made me feel like the place was very safe. They also had fence (and gate) around the complex and visible security.

Let Us Search For You

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
    • Housing Extra: Villa

• Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

About Aston Gardens at Pelican Pointe

Aston Gardens At Pelican Pointe is located in the quaint gulf shore town of Venice in Southwest Florida. Residents enjoy a country club atmosphere, an expansive clubhouse, resort amenities, and a full social and recreational calendar. You'll be close to beaches, shops, golf, medical facilities, a public library, and religious establishments. Choose a rental apartment home or an assisted living suite for more personal care. Either way, you will enjoy a variety of fun activities, the utmost in service from our highly qualified professional staff, and delicious chef- prepared gourmet meals that will tease your taste buds. Family members are always welcome to join in the fun at America's award-winning senior-living community, and small pets are welcome too!

As a new resident in an independent living home at Aston Gardens, you can lock in your monthly rent for three full years! Unlock your future today with the help of the Aston Gardens Peace of Mind Rent Protection Guarantee. Be sure to speak with a Senior Lifestyle Counselor to get all the latest details on the program. Also, ask about the Aston Gardens Home-Sellers Assistance Program, an innovative new opportunity to help you begin enjoying life at Aston Gardens while your home is listed for sale. Aston Gardens At Pelican Pointe in beautiful Venice Florida. For the ultimate in carefree living, choose Aston Gardens, America's award-winning senior-living community on the Gulf coast of Florida.

Map of Aston Gardens at Pelican Pointe