Kamlu Retirement Inn-Vancouver

Reviews of Kamlu Retirement Inn-Vancouver

Overview of Ratings

4.2

September 15, 2015

My mother currently lives in Kamlu. It is fine. It is a nice place to live. However, I just want to get my mother in a facility where she can transition to assisted living, and Kamlu does not have that capability; that's why we're looking somewhere else. She likes Kamlu; there is nothing wrong with it other than the food. Food is pretty restricted. A lot of people complained about the food. However, everything else is fine. The rooms are OK. They have little kitchenette and what-have-you. They have different sizes for different places. The facility is older. My mother is OK there. She likes it. What they could improve on the selection of food and cleaning the floors. They have housekeeping provided in their rent, but they don't really clean the floors.

December 22, 2014

By Carolyn65589850

I absolutely loved Kamlu Retirement Inn. I liked them a lot, and the price was very accommodating. They had a walk in closet which I liked. They also had a studio. When I first walked in, I felt like I was at home. There was a big room. It was very clean, and all the people there were very accommodating. They had a beauty shop. They had games that they played. They had Saturday night movie nights. One of the things that I liked with them was that you could go all across United States to any of these facilities, and you could use it and stay at these places free for one week. You would have food and all other things They also had a little snack bar with healthy food in it, and you were allowed to tell the chef what you would like. There were different varieties of food. It was kind of like an all you can eat buffet. They had cafeteria style, and the food was excellent. The fellow that dealt with me and the whole staff showed a deep sincerity for helping people. I even had calls from them inviting me to dinner. They had included me like I was already a member because I told them I was very interested.

June 19, 2014

My mother was at Kamlu Retirement Inn. It wasn’t a facility for intensive care, but for independent living. Some people drove their own cars, and it was kind of like an apartment. They have people who come up to their rooms and clean them. The staff were very good at making sure everything was all right. With their activities, every day they have something going on. They have a bus that would take you shopping if you wanted to go.

May 30, 2014

At Kamlu Retirement Inn, the environment was very friendly, but I didn't particularly like the apartments because they seemed extremely small. The staff was very nice though, and regarding activities, they have anything you want there. What I like most about this facility is the price. It is very reasonable.

March 30, 2013

I stayed at Kamlu in Vancouver, WA for a little while. The place is great as well as the staff. Food is great there and they're very efficient in the kitchen. I always ask for an alternative to ham because it seems like they serve a lot of that in these facilities. One time we had salmon and that was great. They just need to improve on the billing.

Photos of Kamlu Retirement Inn-Vancouver

Features of Kamlu Retirement Inn-Vancouver

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Kamlu Retirement Inn-Vancouver

Kamlu Retirement Inn-Vancouver is located in Vancouver, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Kamlu Retirement Inn-Vancouver for a visit...and stay!

Map of Kamlu Retirement Inn-Vancouver