Illahee Hills

Reviews of Illahee Hills

Overview of Ratings

4.6

October 29, 2015

My mom is in Illahee Hills. It is clean. The personnel are helpful. We like the meals. They are very good. We like the rooms. She had a one-bedroom unit that is very nice. The price is competitive. They have a bus that will take them to appointments. She likes bingo, the ice cream socials, and the entertainment. Sometimes they have people that come in to sing and do things like that. She likes more activities.

January 30, 2015

By Joyce100013450

I am in Illahee Hills. I liked it, and everything is fine. I have a one-bedroom apartment, and it is very nice. I am doing therapy three times a week. They have ice cream socials twice a week. They have puzzles and live entertainment here. There is a zoo, and they will be bringing some live animals on Saturday. They provide three meals a day, and the food is very good. It is in a nice location. It is very nice and very clean.

November 29, 2014

By Wilma5

I looked at Illahee Hills Urbandale, and the facility is very nice. The rooms are nice as well. They have three meals a day, activities, and transportation. The rooms are spacious, and I haven’t heard anything negative about this place.

July 19, 2014

Illahee Hills was located in one of the better parts of the town. I placed a friend there in the aide and assistance from the VA.The building was excellent. It was a newer facility. They had a microwave and a refrigerator in the room, but most of the meals were served in the general dining room. Everybody ate in the central dining area. I had lunch there a couple of times and the food was good. The staff was very good, and my friend really liked the manager.

February 28, 2014

By Dorothy37

I thought Illahee Hills was very good. The staff was good. They've invited us back two or three times. They have many activities. They had Jeopardy, pool, play cards.

November 22, 2013

Illahee Hills was beautiful. My experience during my visit there was great. I enjoyed the tour. The facility was beautifully maintained. Their units were very nice and they seemed to be pretty adequate. The living rooms were big, the bedrooms could be a little better but they weren't too bad, and the bathrooms were decent. Overall, I say they're pretty nice. We tried their food and it was pretty decent. They did have activities for their residents. They have a beautiful library, a big screen TV and a screening room for sports and movies, lots of games in the recreation room. They also have puzzles, exercise, etc. They have everything. They also have transportation to doctors' appointments.

Let Us Search For You

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Illahee Hills

Illahee Hills is located in Urbandale, IA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Illahee Hills for a visit...and stay!

Map of Illahee Hills